[Theme Rom] Droid 3 - HeXen 1.0.1

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Have you seen the gb update? The status bar is the same color blue as the back half of a d2g(or at least very similar) and it has shading so it looks kind of 3d glossy. The icons are a bright blue. Battery indicator is blue and white. Jusg google images of android 2.3 and u will see...

I really like the look of the new os stat bar and would like to see a theme based on that. That's what I thought this theme was.

Sent from my D2G running HeXen

This is a screenshot from my friend's Atrix running a leaked stock gb rom. Are these the same indicator icons you're talking about?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1310964541394.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1310964541394.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 487

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Yep that would be stat bar theme I was tallinn about. Thanks for clarifying.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Just some food for thought (and an updated version of an earlier screenshotted theme, with widgetlocker to make it convincingly real)
aefc312d-a8d6-caa8.jpg

Sent from a cyanoblurred Droid 2 Global

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hopefully this is what everyone wanted!

Blue Bar

Blue Bar/icons etc.

Pic is above

**Special Thanks to Byakushiki for explaining/finding the theme he is using**

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Thanks Mopar. If anyone is wondering what it looks like:

6b03a926-151a-8ef6.jpg

Edit: I guess it didn't upload my screenshot, lol. Unfortunately, and I don't know if it's hexen or the theme, but my phone is still seizing up after I flashed. Like I said earlier, I have no choice but to restore through titanium backup since none of my apps show up in the market on hexen, so that may be the culprit, too. I'll try to reupload the screenshot once I restore my nandroid backup

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Yeah thanks for the theme update mang! I love it, just need to find me a gb-blur style battery indicator with 10% increments and I'm good to go...

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Okay, i posted a reply on my request thread but i will post it here also because i actually plugged it in and checked that out too. So the image when it is unplugged has the little white dots at the right side corners but it does not when you have it plugged in. The one i posted in my request thread that just needs to be converted should be clean and i think it's blue 100 down to 10 percent. I would prefer that one but im not rushing you or trying to be pushy. i just think that the one i found droid world is a bit cleaner, there are also a couple others too if you would like to check them out. I know you are registered there so you might want to check these out.

HERE IS THE THREAD ON DROIDWORLD

Keep up the good work...

Swirly

Reaction score
Okay, i posted a reply on my request thread but i will post it here also because i actually plugged it in and checked that out too. So the image when it is unplugged has the little white dots at the right side corners but it does not when you have it plugged in. The one i posted in my request thread that just needs to be converted should be clean and i think it's blue 100 down to 10 percent. I would prefer that one but im not rushing you or trying to be pushy. i just think that the one i found droid world is a bit cleaner, there are also a couple others too if you would like to check them out. I know you are registered there so you might want to check these out.

HERE IS THE THREAD ON DROIDWORLD

Keep up the good work...

^^^ this is dope, good look'n! 100

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Okay got it, looks great!!! Thanks so much man!

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No problem, Enjoy!

pswin09

Reaction score
Good work brother. But it may be very nice if you combine all to theme.zip or themed rom.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
if you check the op it has been done already, ive been doing that as the updates come out.

pswin09

Reaction score
Ohh.. sorry, I think those are old one.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk