[Theme Rom] Droid 3 - HeXen 1.0.1

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love this theme, but for some reason, after restoring apps with titanium backup (since Hexen never shows my free apps in the market) and rebooting, it keeps freezing a minute after startup and rebooting, making my phone essentially unusable. I've tried it twice with the same results each time, yet I like the look so much that I'm tempted to try it again today. Help?

I may have been able to fix this, apply the update (second link) after you have your current HeXen already running, and dont wipe.

wilboy

Reaction score
still,battery indicator doesn't show up...for me it isn't a big deal...i like this theme..thanx Mopar!

Attachments

• CAP201107171726.png
    CAP201107171726.png
    138.7 KB · Views: 664

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Love this theme, but for some reason, after restoring apps with titanium backup (since Hexen never shows my free apps in the market) and rebooting, it keeps freezing a minute after startup and rebooting, making my phone essentially unusable. I've tried it twice with the same results each time, yet I like the look so much that I'm tempted to try it again today. Help?

Well I would sbf and then flash this, remembering its the rom also. (shouldn't make a difference downing the rom then this but kind of wasting battery)

If all else fails, I will try to have just the theme with the few corrections done over the weekend

Last time I tried it (before I posted my original post), it was after a fresh sbf to .330, and I flashed only your themed rom without regular Hexen. I'm on cm7 with SynErgy right now, but if and when I try this theme again, I'll post my results. Has anyone had the same problem, or is it just me?

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Regarding the missing battery indicator in the status bar, would it be possible to cook up a "rom" in the rom kitchen UOT Kitchen. Kitchen that includes ONLY a battery indicator, and to flash that over the Droid 3 Hexen theme?

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Not a bad theme... would be cooler if you themed the status bar like gingerbread(blue bar with blue icons) and lack of a battery icon is kind of a breaker for me. I use go launcher so the dock is not important in my case but I have been hoping someone would theme the status bar like the new gingerbread update. Glad to see someone posted a screenshot so I didn't have to find out the hard way that this isn't quite what I have looking for... nice work though.

Sent from my D2G running HeXen

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Not a bad theme... would be cooler if you themed the status bar like gingerbread(blue bar with blue icons) and lack of a battery icon is kind of a breaker for me. I use go launcher so the dock is not important in my case but I have been hoping someone would theme the status bar like the new gingerbread update. Glad to see someone posted a screenshot so I didn't have to find out the hard way that this isn't quite what I have looking for... nice work though.

Yes!! Please please please theme the status bar the same color as the notifications pull down! I will flash this theme immediately if you can do this :) dancedroid

Edit: I mean, either the notification pull down color, or the color of the status bar on the droid 3, whichever looks nicer :)

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
still,battery indicator doesn't show up...for me it isn't a big deal...i like this theme..thanx Mopar!

Thanks for posting the ss.
I guess some how mine is still pulling off something else.
I will have an update asap!

Mike Dee

Reaction score
Does the blue status bar update include matching themed icons? Just curious, before I flash. Thanks for the quick turnaround on updates!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
No just the bar.

Doing a whole theme will take a while, and the point of this theme was to keep it close to the droid 3.

If your wanting a whole new theme, I currently busy with 2 right now, but I can put you in line next to have one done.

Just pm me with your ideas, and what you want.

Mike Dee

Reaction score
No just the bar.

Doing a whole theme will take a while, and the point of this theme was to keep it close to the droid 3.

If your wanting a whole new theme, I currently busy with 2 right now, but I can put you in line next to have one done.

Just pm me with your ideas, and what you want.

Sorry, I should have been more clear, I don't need a whole new theme. I meant just the indicator icons (3g, wifi, signal, etc.) on the status bar. They're not just the standard green ones, right?

OP
mopar57

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have been more clear, I don't need a whole new theme. I meant just the indicator icons (3g, wifi, signal, etc.) on the status bar. They're not just the standard green ones, right?

So you want the icons to be the same blue? Wont that just blend in?

Mike Dee

Reaction score

So you want the icons to be the same blue? Wont that just blend in?

No, not the same blue, but some kind of matching color, like grey indicator icons on the blue status bar? How do the green icons on blue status bar look? I'm having a hard time visualizing it. Anyone else have any thoughts?

tRu3_sKiTz0

Reaction score
Have you seen the gb update? The status bar is the same color blue as the back half of a d2g(or at least very similar) and it has shading so it looks kind of 3d glossy. The icons are a bright blue. Battery indicator is blue and white. Jusg google images of android 2.3 and u will see...

I really like the look of the new os stat bar and would like to see a theme based on that. That's what I thought this theme was.

Byakushiki

Reaction score
Is this what you're getting at?
aefeb01a-bb66-90cf.jpg

Sent from a cyanoblurred Droid 2 Global