Theme request hexen 1.0.1

slimpirudude

Reaction score
The theme im looking for is the gingerbread blur. Exactly like the upgrade the droid x got. Keyboard,notification bar, icons, menus, reg moto lock, ect.... only thing I don't want to be the same is the circle that spins when loading, as it is too big I prefer a smaller one if at all possible..I really appreciate it if anyone has the time.

Thanks!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm looking into it. Since you posted the same thing in another thread

mopar57

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you ever find the droid x system dump or anything?

OP
slimpirudude

slimpirudude

Reaction score
Did you ever find the droid x system dump or anything?

Sorry ive been on gb recently, miui, cm7, liquid.. but coming back to hexen due to battery life. So.....

I got the droid x gingerbread motoblur sys dump..it is located here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1015268

And thought id also throw this out there idk if its possible but the d3 sys dump located here http://www.droid-life.com/2011/07/1...available-boot-animation-wallpapers-and-apps/ has the new badass transitions if can use em. But the first link (xda) is the droid x gingerbread update sys dump that has what im talking about. The whole shebang. I dont know if its possible to get 1% batt increments, if is cool, if isnt then can get 5%? Just a thought. Please let me know if i can do anything to help. Hope its possible. Thanks for your work. Its appreciated! If you have any questions about what im talking about or thinking, please let me know!!

Edit. The keyboard (esp) and dock icons, colors and basically everything just like the dx Gb dump is what hoping for.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums