[THEME].. Presenting.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.1 (A Gold Theme)

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hey X. Your work is inspiring me to try different things. This is probably to much gold considering that the icons are gold in your theme. I will work on different versions tomorrow.
I hope ya'll like it.

That looks pretty cool ballmore!

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
everytime i try and install this theme it locks my phone up on the "M' screen ???

Are you downlaoding from phone or computer and then transferring? Are you using CW or SP?

dpmeeks

Reaction score
im downloading it to the computer, transferring onto SD, and installing on phone. Whenever i do, it locks my phone on the M screen everytime.

dpmeeks

Reaction score
Actually... i installed frozen yogurt and tried installing one of its themes and it would install but wouldnt let me get by the welcome screen. I had to un-install it too.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
dpmeeks... what OS are you using? For your computer I mean. ANd are you using CW or SP for recovery?

lepro-- yeah sort of forgot about the landscape mode on the keyboard..lol I will fix it (and red too) but it will be later. I am cranking out chrome like a madman.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hmmm. it should work ok. Have you tried downloading it on your phone (eh.. when in a wifi area)... and then installing it? If you try that, the file will be on your SD card in the "download" folder.

lithoman

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Turbo
Oh, small adjustment needed for the keyboard when the phone is tilting horizontal, all the keys n the background are black against black.
Yeah, black font on dark gray keys..... he forgot to edit the keys in the drawable-land-hdpi folder... I'm sure he'll get to it tomorrow...;)

Did this get fixed???..if so wheres the link to the correct theme.
This theme is awesome...just need that fix. Also where can i get that gold wallpaper?

Adrioid

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh, small adjustment needed for the keyboard when the phone is tilting horizontal, all the keys n the background are black against black.
Yeah, black font on dark gray keys..... he forgot to edit the keys in the drawable-land-hdpi folder... I'm sure he'll get to it tomorrow...;)

Did this get fixed???..if so wheres the link to the correct theme.
This theme is awesome...just need that fix. Also where can i get that gold wallpaper?

Lithoman- Here's the wallpaper... the link is in the first page.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
hold on, I will do it now.

EDIT.. images changed, it's uploading now.

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
OP Has been updated to include the themed keyboard buttons in landscape mode. For those of you already running Gold... see attached file for a CW update.zip of just the keyboard.