[Theme] eiker83... I present to you.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.0

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
My 6 year old (DAUGHTER) had a cheerleading comp all day today in Cincinanti. What can I say, I wans't home :)

Reaction score
I thought visiting that island wasn't even an option, you have to be invited by the locals who live on the island.

Mbk, shoot, u lucky bastard, love Hawaii....been here few times...love go go visit again and again.

Oh,,hahha, any idea how to get invited to the fordidden island, Niihau?

Well, you can just have an extravagant wedding there.... and just build a company called Microsoft or something...lol :p ;)

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes, it is privately owned, and you do need to be invited, I was just making a joke since Bill Gates was one of those lucky guys that had his wedding on that isle... money talks

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Xkape, does the link for the theme have more golden shortcut icons?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
bigjon.. I guess it depends on which icons you are referring to ...lol I have updated this a few times. Which icons specifically were you looking for?

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Remember, I made the list that got you to laugh... Haha. Mostly just foursquare, miso, Droid forums app, grouping and Cnet news.

bigjon.. I guess it depends on which icons you are referring to ...lol I have updated this a few times. Which icons specifically were you looking for?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:) Got ya.. no not yet. I'll install the apps on my phone today so I can pull them to my comp and edit them.

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Ok, no worries. I just didn't wanna search through a couple hundred posts to see. Thanks a lot! =)

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
man i still cant stop rockin this theme, i cant put the phone down to stop editing stuff..but my time with this kind of stuff will be limited here in about nine months..if you know what i mean!!:icon_ banana:

segdoh49

Reaction score
man i still cant stop rockin this theme, i cant put the phone down to stop editing stuff..but my time with this kind of stuff will be limited here in about nine months..if you know what i mean!!:icon_ banana:

CONGRATULATION :blink: Is it time to put down the Droid and pick up the diapers ????

bigjonmoo73

Reaction score
Haha, I am totally with you on this one! I love this ROM and Theme!! It is fantastic!! dancedroid

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah Buddy! .. congrats man. Just make it thru the 1st two months (cause they sleep thru the night after that). Then, you are smooth sailing. Yes it takes longer to leave the house but hey.. who cares right. :) Just be prepared to bu upset about 10% of the time, laughing your butt off about 50% of the time and just normal the other 40%.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
lol thanks for the good words everyone, im just going to have to droid extra hard in the coming months! its truly a blessing tho.

PARick

Reaction score
you are correct lepro - new chrome theme I am working on. I'm still debating on what I want the finished product to look like. Probably (in that other thread you posted in) post up like 5 - 10 images and just generally let everyone decide which they like the best and go from there.

To get mine to work, I just reinstalled UD2, no data wipe...nothing. Then I had only the Rom, I did a new install in the OP. That's what worked for me. I used ClockWork.