[THEME] Linear

Azurikai

Reaction score
I'm 100% sure this only causes bugs on D2 as its compatible with just DX atm..

Droid does Tapatalk

OP
Z

Zetsumei

Reaction score

Droid does Tapatalk

Negative. It works on the D2 quite flawlessly, there are pretty much no bugs that I notice atm. The only real quirk I found was in notifications the text is b on b, but that's if you're only using 3rd party apps to DL. That and when you have the keyboard slid out, the visible slider to unlock your phone is unthemed. The developer is aware and working on the fix! dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Dustin.

Reaction score

Droid does Tapatalk

Negative. It works on the D2 quite flawlessly, there are pretty much no bugs that I notice atm. The only real quirk I found was in notifications the text is b on b, but that's if you're only using 3rd party apps to DL. That and when you have the keyboard slid out, the visible slider to unlock your phone is unthemed. The developer is aware and working on the fix! dancedroid:icon_ banana:

It may work flawlessly on your D2, and mine as well, but I would refrain from installing this theme till its final release. Many people were having issues and some bootlooped, so I highly recommend waiting guys!

leakim13

Reaction score
I also had issues with this theme, as well as nit being able to see the hang up button when in a call which was super annoying lol

Sent from the Great North Woods.

Manchild

Reaction score
I installed it and I had a few problems. My lock button didn't work at all and I got no service.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

1st_droid

Reaction score
I installed it and I had a few problems. My lock button didn't work at all and I got no service.

When I installed the first time I had the same problem.. the second time I tried it I didn't mount workd like a charm.

Manchild

Reaction score
i tried that and got no unlock bar or sound bar on the startup screen and stil had the same problems as before. Also, I got no haptic feedback. Oh well, Ill just wait for the fixed version.

mwest316

Reaction score
Linear 1.2 is up (was last night) for Gummy 2.5dancedroid:icon_ banana:

Has this been tested yet by you or anyone else? I just flashed 2.5, and want to try this theme badly, kind of scared after the last few posts about version 1.1/1.0 etc. that other users was having?

bookie

Reaction score
I'm using it now. Only problems I see is that some notifications in the pulldown are black on black

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mwest316

Reaction score
Has this been tested yet by you or anyone else? I just flashed 2.5, and want to try this theme badly, kind of scared after the last few posts about version 1.1/1.0 etc. that other users was having?[/QUOTE]

Well, I decided to go with the install of this, and I am happy I did..this is awesome! The goodies package that I had to do a little searching for is a plus as well, especially the adw theme running in my adw launcher ex, very smooth

bookie

Reaction score
Where did you find the goodies? I been looking and looking lol

mwest316

Reaction score
Where did you find the goodies? I been looking and looking lol

I actually used the droid forums app search feature and searched for linear..it was like the 3rd or 4th thread dedicated to goodies..lol..good stuff though