Last edited:

SkeetSkeet

Reaction score
Ooops, the link posted above does not work

Edit: Datta boy lol

Last edited:

justreboot

Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust or even disable transparency in the dialer, etc... if we can combine the UD port with linear... wow!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xliderider

Reaction score
Is there a way to adjust or even disable transparency in the dialer, etc... if we can combine the UD port with linear... wow!

I agree, the dialer is too transparent, needs to be more opaque. Also, my older eyes are having a hard time reading the font, especially while using the browser reading forum posts. :)

If anyone can point me in the right direction to change the fonts in this theme I'd be very grateful.

DThomp

Reaction score

I agree, the dialer is too transparent, needs to be more opaque. Also, my older eyes are having a hard time reading the font, especially while using the browser reading forum posts. :)

If anyone can point me in the right direction to change the fonts in this theme I'd be very grateful.

Search font changer on the market. I use it almost daily.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

xliderider

Reaction score

Search font changer on the market. I use it almost daily.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tip, in the mean time, I adjusted the font size and zoom settings in the browser and it's much better. I'll check out that app. :)