[THEME] KangICS for MavROM 2.0 ICSMod 2.5 and 3.0

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Get your Ice Cream Sandwich fix for MavROM 2.0, ICSMod for 2.5 and 3.0 -- THIS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH 2.5 (2.5 and 3.0 HAS the ICS THEME INCLUDED IN THE THEME MANAGER)

What this themes:
Boot Animation
Fonts
Window Transitions
FrameworkRes
SystemUI
Dialer

Download your ICS goodness here

Credits/Thanks:
Buckmarble (encouragement, patience, ROM, xmls)
BigDX (pngs)
Pedwards3x (ROM)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Number Battery Mod ICS Theme (THIS IS ONLY FOR 3.5. DO NOT FLASH IF YOU ARE ON 2.0/2.5/3.0)

This has the stock MavROM battery colored to match. All other mods are the same as above.

View attachment 46005

Download here.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Download ICS Sounds here.

*NOTE* This is a .zip, but is NOT flashable. Unzip it and place the sound files in the appropriate media/audio/* folder on the sd card.

Last edited:

codemonkey2k5

Reaction score
Any chance of getting the sounds? I really prefer the ring-tones in ICS

OP
vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any chance of getting the sounds? I really prefer the ring-tones in ICS

Ask and ye shall receive. This is a .zip, but is NOT flashable. Unzip it and place the sound files in the appropriate media/audio/* folder on the sd card.

Download ICS Sounds here

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Been running this for the past couple of days, love your work!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

buckmarble

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Nice theme, but can you edit positions and icons etc?

I see you asking a few times to edit this stuff. If you do a little searching you can learn to modify everything to your liking. We can't modify everything just for one individual.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
What I meant is..if you guys implemented e.g. ADW launcher and then created your own theme, that would be possible.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Found a bug.. the no sound icon top bar is the same as the vibrate icon.. So you can't see the difference between the two.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Also while charging (with the 1% ics mod) the charger icon appears as if the battery is very low while its currently 65%

dail

Reaction score
Found a bug.. the no sound icon top bar is the same as the vibrate icon.. So you can't see the difference between the two.

I would have never noticed this. Now I'm mad you pointed it out haha

OP
vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also while charging (with the 1% ics mod) the charger icon appears as if the battery is very low while its currently 65%

This has been fixed. Delete any previous downloads, download from the link in the OP and reflash.

OP
vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

This isn't a bug. If anything, what you are seeing is that some themes have a "vibrate" style icon while other themes have a "silent" style icon. Either way it indicates the ringer is off. It's really just a stylistic choice.

The D3 has different ringer modes than the OG Droid. If you turn the ringer volume down it goes into "ringer off" mode, which is where you're gonna see either the "silent" or "vibrate" icons mentioned above.

The Vibrate feature is totally independent and available for any of the modes. i.e. you can have "ringer on + vibrate on" or "ringer on + vibrate off" or "ringer off + vibrate on" or "ringer off + vibrate off" - the latter used for a true "silent mode" There is no indicator for whether or not the vibrate feature is off/on.

Doubleyoupee

Reaction score
Yes, however I use widgetlocker (or stock toggles even) which can change between sound mode/silent+vibrate/true silent mode. In every other theme I tried, these 3 modes have their own icon. sound mode: no icon, silent + vibrate: vibrate icon, true silent mode: speaker with slash thing icon.

Normally I always use silent+vibrate mode, but at night, I want true silent mode because the vibrate wakes me up.
However with the ICS theme I cannot see which mode I'm currently in. I'm now back on stock theming because it has the vibrate icon. (Btw buckmarkle said he was trying to get the stock toggle functionality in the ROM which also has distinction between silent+vibrate and true silent.)

As for feedback on the theme itself, I'd recommend changing the grey stripes on the pull-down notification bar. It's ugly IMO. Something black or in line with the theme itself would be much better.