[THEME] [Theme] Iron Man - Kangerade 5.0.9

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it might but I am unsure due to the fact that this is a system mod... created to replace Launcher2.apk... so it is unknown to me... I will find out however... maybe try a clean wipe...could be conflicting with another theme you had installed previously... I hate to say wipe the whole system but I do not know what else to do... the Launcher installed perfectly fine for me when I tried a few minutes ago.... maybe try redownloading the launcher and trying that again first... make sure to install through Recovery

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok...someone else just told me they had the same issue... I will look into it tomorrow sometime... not sure why it is working on my phone and not others...

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok I just made a couple changes... try re-downloading the file and seeing if it installs..please

tlippert

Reaction score
I'm giving up for tonight... just to let you know I uninstalled the market adw.. then flashed the .zip from recovery... while in recovery it says that installed when the phone reboots ADW is not a choice for a launcher.. It is however in system/app as ADWLauncher.apk.. but Launcher2.apk is also in system/app so it did not replace launcher2.. when I try to install adw from root explorer it fails to install... thanks again for all your work..

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Im getting market fc every now and then :icon_eek:

shocka2430

Reaction score
Any way we can get just the theme for those us that are already on 5.0. Would rather not have to download the full rom again

bsteenson

Reaction score
Are the wallpapers part of the download on ROM Manager, or do they need to be downloaded separately from the link? And in the link I see a wallpaper with the Iron Man head, but not the full-figure Iron Man shown in the screen shots by tlippert. Does anyone know where that wallpaper is available?

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Tlippert it should be functional now if redownloaded and applied again...the people who were have the same issue have told me the newest revision dropped works perfectly now

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are the wallpapers part of the download on ROM Manager, or do they need to be downloaded separately from the link? And in the link I see a wallpaper with the Iron Man head, but not the full-figure Iron Man shown in the screen shots by tlippert. Does anyone know where that wallpaper is available?

the wallpapers are available as in the ROM itself... same place all other wallpapers are located at unless you flash the adw launcher then they are gone... I am working on packaging together some walls into a .zip for everyone to use along with a .zip of the icons

bsteenson

Reaction score
I'm not seeing the Iron Man wallpapers in the wallpaper choices. There are four blank screens within the wallpaper choices, however.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Found that wallpaper on mob decor app from the market if you want it.

OP
J

JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh I know what I did...I will upload the wallpaper fix later this evening....sorry everyone

shocka2430

Reaction score
my custom wall for this b.a. theme. JsinLegacy u are awesome.