[Theme] HoneycombX for Liberty 1.5

jawonder

Reaction score
Looks good as a gingerbread honeycomb hybrid theme. I'm hoping for a theme with more of that neon glow around the edges and the honeycomb round battery indicator. Do that and this would be a home run.

You are right the Honeycomb round battery icon like the one on the D2 version would look great on this .

jawonder

Reaction score
Screen Shots of my setup :-
More info on the icons you used in the first home screen?
What about the weather widget?

I use desktop visualizer to change the size of the Market and the Browser. to get the icons with the unread counts i use SMS Unread Count but first i created a folder with the icons (phone, sms and gmail) on my SD Card using my PC . The Weather Widget is Palmary Weatheer Pro .

Last edited:

PapaSmurf1027

Reaction score
I can't seem to figure out how to apply the Launcher pro theme. I uninstalled it then reinstalled it, I've had Plus for awhile. The widgets are still the same.

Love the theme by the way

Mike

xxxdroidxxx

Reaction score
I can not get this to download! I enabled downloads in astro on my phone. Still can't download. Got it to download on my laptop but when I try to flash it I get a bad file error. Any ideas?

mikey4226

Reaction score
I downloaded the files to my sdcard but haven't installed it yet because I switched back to the stock ROM for now. However when I rebooted, I noticed that the boot animation had changed to the honeycomb one. why did it change even tho I didn't install it yet and is it possible that other parts of the theme were installed without my knowing?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't seem to figure out how to apply the Launcher pro theme. I uninstalled it then reinstalled it, I've had Plus for awhile. The widgets are still the same.

Love the theme by the way

Mike

Uninstall the market version of launcher pro. Unzip the contents of extras.zip to your sd, Then install the hc themed one from the sd card with file manager.

OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can not get this to download! I enabled downloads in astro on my phone. Still can't download. Got it to download on my laptop but when I try to flash it I get a bad file error. Any ideas?

Try deleteing it and redownloading it on your pc. You prob just had a bad download. It happens every now and then.

OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I downloaded the files to my sdcard but haven't installed it yet because I switched back to the stock ROM for now. However when I rebooted, I noticed that the boot animation had changed to the honeycomb one. why did it change even tho I didn't install it yet and is it possible that other parts of the theme were installed without my knowing?

I dont know what to tell you. Its impossible for it to have installed the boot animation by itself. Same goes for the actual theme and anything thats in the extras.zip