[Theme] HoneycombX for Liberty 1.5

Stjimmy44

Reaction score
I can't get the honeycomb launcher pro to work either. I never had launcher pro installed before and it still isn't right.

OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I can't get the honeycomb launcher pro to work either. I never had launcher pro installed before and it still isn't right.

Whats not working. Need more details

Sent from my DROIDX

Stjimmy44

Reaction score

Whats not working. Need more details

Sent from my DROIDX
Sorry,

All I see at the bottom are 5 grey icons for phone, contacts, apps, sms, and web, which you can scroll to the left of right and add other icons (now plus signs). I've tried launching the s23-HONEYCOMB-LauncherPro-0.8.3.0 that comes included in the Extras.zip, but get an "activity not found - com.fede.launcher" error. When I hit the home button, I get three options to complete action, ADW.Launcher, Launcher, and Launcher Pro. I'm using the launcher pro now, but the only one that looks like the screen shots is Launcher, and that was available before I even installed the Extras.zip

Goodlefeed

Reaction score
This is probably going to be my next theme if I go to Liberty anytime soon, awesome job!

OP
Ad0131065

Ad0131065

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In order to get the icons in the screenshot extract the extras zip to the sd card. Long press on the icon from launcher pro and select change icon then custom icon. Then select which icon to use from the icons folder that was in the extras.zip

Sent from my DROIDX

Stjimmy44

Reaction score
Got it, Thanks! Noob mistake, my bad. Also had to reboot phone after the unzip...