[THEME] Frost...For GummyJar 2.5

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
HUGE PROPS TO SONNYSEKHON FOR LETTING ME PORT THIS TO THE D2/DX!! THIS THEME IS AMAZINGLY CLEAN AND CRISP...HUGE THANKS TO DRAYA1986 FOR DOING ALL THE REAL WORK ON THIS, AND TEACHING ME THE LITTLE BIT I KNOW :)

NOT MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THIS ONE GUYS, ILL LET THE SCREENSHOTS SPEAK FOR THE CLEAN CRISP LOOK OF THIS THEME ;)

Here are a few wallpapers and launcherpro dock backgrounds including the one in the screenshots:http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?m4294gpilgu852j

DOWNLOAD:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?43lgm32pnmjm8i2

snap20110101_144024.png

snap20110101_144140.png

snap20110101_144154.png

snap20110101_144157.png

andrew92

Reaction score
great theme. love the work your doing. I downloaded the theme and it worked fine but i also wanted the launcher pro dock like the one in the screen shot. I downloaded the file, unzipped it and placed it on my sd card. How do i get it on launcher pro though

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
great theme. love the work your doing. I downloaded the theme and it worked fine but i also wanted the launcher pro dock like the one in the screen shot. I downloaded the file, unzipped it and placed it on my sd card. How do i get it on launcher pro though

first of all you have to be using launcherpro. put the .png i attached in a folder called icon and put it your sd, then set your dock by hitting the prefernces button in your popup menu. go to appearance and pick custom. find the dock on your sd and set it. then back out to your home screen. you will have icons over your dock background. to get rid of them, long press on the icon and pick change icon. pick the application that corresponds with what the dock bg says. to set no icon, pick custom icon and find that little black png file and set it as your icon. do the same for the rest. you should be good to go.

*wont let me post it, ill zip it up, so just unzip it and put it in a folder

Attachments

• icon.zip
    299 bytes · Views: 328

mwest316

Reaction score
Any way to get an edited version of that dock where it says email instead of gmail?

andrew92

Reaction score

first of all you have to be using launcherpro. put the .png i attached in a folder called icon and put it your sd, then set your dock by hitting the prefernces button in your popup menu. go to appearance and pick custom. find the dock on your sd and set it. then back out to your home screen. you will have icons over your dock background. to get rid of them, long press on the icon and pick change icon. pick the application that corresponds with what the dock bg says. to set no icon, pick custom icon and find that little black png file and set it as your icon. do the same for the rest. you should be good to go.

*wont let me post it, ill zip it up, so just unzip it and put it in a folder

thanks a bunch.. your the man

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Any way to get an edited version of that dock where it says email instead of gmail?

That would be nice :) if you google launcherpro backgrounds you will be shocked at how much you find

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
What's that clock widget your using?

Here you go, no idea what its called, just something I came across :) Not sure if you can install through file manager, think it has to be in system\app, may have to use root explorer
**You can install through file manager, and it only shows up in your widget list

OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Are you attaching the file later? I don't see a link.

LOL, I forgot :) Unzip, place on sd and install through file manager...Sorry about that

Attachments

• clock-widget.zip
    59.2 KB · Views: 273
OP
mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Theme and OP have been updated, no more green arrow on the rotary unlock...

Jboxen

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Favorite theme, keep it up!!

Edit: Found one small bug, on the activate your phone screen when dailing out to *228 the dailer buttons cut off to the right. Not a big deal at all, just something I noticed.