[Theme] Flavored Ice- Dark Berry Edition by Jairomeo

chefb

Reaction score
Very nice theme but,..... you should really think about updating To 10% increments on the battery Because it's really in accuate.

shaneaus

Reaction score
WOW! I think this is my favorite theme I have ever had on a device! I have no idea how many themes I've flashed on my G1/Captivate/DX - but, this is by far my favorite!

Thanks!

DaveG1968

Reaction score
Hey RoLa! LOVE the theme! Had it running on 1.8.9 flawlessly! But, being the bleeding edge ROM whore that I am, I'm on 1.9.0 now, and your theme doesn't appear to like the new ROM. Are you intending to update to 1.9.0 now that drod has released it?

jonwgee

Reaction score
Hey RoLa! LOVE the theme! Had it running on 1.8.9 flawlessly! But, being the bleeding edge ROM whore that I am, I'm on 1.9.0 now, and your theme doesn't appear to like the new ROM. Are you intending to update to 1.9.0 now that drod has released it?

what parts didn't it like? cuz I had it on mine yesterday and seemed to work fine...

DaveG1968

Reaction score

what parts didn't it like? cuz I had it on mine yesterday and seemed to work fine...

It wouldn't boot at all, would hang on the boot animation, even after clearing cache. Tried it again, same problem. Then bit the bullet and cleared data and cache both, now it works. Weird part is I didn't have to do that when I was on 1.8.9, all I had to do was clear cache. But it now appears to be working properly. Thanks again for the great theme!

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Rola, This is Sik, You plan on porting this to the latest Rubix yet? I also want your Inspired theme as well for a couple of my Elite Roms! You wanna make so money to customize Inspired for me or even this theme to a couple Roms. Btw, Am not Cheap by anymeans, as long as the work is flawless like this one looks like it is..PM me or something..

Pardon the Latest Rubix comment..I just saw John/DaveG's comments and apparently its a go for Rubix 1.90(Wipe may be a must)..

Last edited:

deantemple

Reaction score
Jus thave to say WOW!!! awesome theme, best one i've seen yet on d1 or dx. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
Rola, This is Sik, You plan on porting this to the latest Rubix yet? I also want your Inspired theme as well for a couple of my Elite Roms! You wanna make so money to customize Inspired for me or even this theme to a couple Roms. Btw, Am not Cheap by anymeans, as long as the work is flawless like this one looks like it is..PM me or something..

Pardon the Latest Rubix comment..I just saw John/DaveG's comments and apparently its a go for Rubix 1.90(Wipe may be a must)..

Working on an update for Xpired I hope you will like;). As soon as it is finished I'll update this theme for the leak version of focused since the sbf was released.

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Xpired

Working on an update for Xpired I hope you will like;). As soon as it is finished I'll update this theme for the leak version of focused since the sbf was released.

Glad to hear this for sure. Due to the functionality of Blur, I've migrated to BBC's latest Darkslide rom and WOW..It's a fantastic Rom. I personally like it over Rubix. If we can finagle something for Xpired and this Theme to port over Darkslide, I'll be a very dancedroid DX owner. Thanks for responding and keep up your amazing work.

Droid74

Reaction score
Love the theme still. I just wanted to show it more love to get it back up he list for others to find easily :)

04CiviCon20s

Reaction score
Hey Ro, is this compatible with the latest rubix(1.90).340 ROM? Apologize in advance if this has been answered already.

You've already answered this, disregard. Thanks

Last edited:

jskurucz

Reaction score
Why can't I get my Gallery to open? It seems to never locate my past albums and picture.