[Theme] Flavored Ice- Dark Berry Edition by Jairomeo

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
Installed it. Loaded up fine to the main screen. Then messages kept popping up with force closes. cant get past the force closes. They keep popping up once i clear them. and advice?

EDIT: the force closes are gallery, voice commands, bluetooth,messaging

Are you running 1.8.9? I haven't heard of this issue yet. Did you Wipe Data and Cache? If not, I would try that and do a complete new install with everything.
I know it's not what people like to hear, but it may fix the problem.
Yes 1.8.9 and No i didnt wipe data and cache. I cant get off the main screen to do anything. force closes just keep popping up.Its my first theme installing so sorry if i sound noobish.

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
Pull the battery and boot back up. It should force you to Bootstrap Recovery. Wipe data Cache and re-install.

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
Pull the battery and boot back up. It should force you to Bootstrap Recovery. Wipe data Cache and re-install.
Tried twice already pulling the battery. Loads up like theres no problems to the main screen. even with the force closes im still receiving text messages and the clock is updating if it matters.

Edit: I have bootstrap recovery on my home screen. In between force closes i was able to get to it. wiped cache and trying again
Double edit: still the same problem

Last edited:
OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
Nice ...I have actually had to do that with my D1. I just kept tapping until I got to where I wanted, but I didn't want to sound like a crazy person with the instructions/method..

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
Nice ...I have actually had to do that with my D1. I just kept tapping until I got to where I wanted, but I didn't want to sound like a crazy person with the instructions/method..
lol did the same thing after wiping cache and now i look like crazy tapping my screen to get back in recovery again. Is there any other way to get into bootstrap besides the tapping method lol. isnt working the second time around

Last edited:
OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
WOW!!! I am lost for words..I would try and Wipe and just re-load Focused for the time being.. Maybe Dark Berry hates your phone. Haven't heard of this issue yet. :(

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
WOW!!! I am lost for words..I would try and Wipe and just re-load Focused for the time being.. Maybe Dark Berry hates your phone. Haven't heard of this issue yet. :(
I cant get back to bootstrap from the home screen to do anything. Is there any other way to access bootstrap besides the icon?

EDIT: im gonna have to do a factory reset on the phone. Cant get it to load anything. the back up i made isnt showing up so im pretty much SOL.

Last edited:
OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score
There is not. (thank you motorola) If it were my phone I would be trying everything at this point. Sorry you are having issues with it..

bobsdroidx

Reaction score
There is not. (thank you motorola) If it were my phone I would be trying everything at this point. Sorry you are having issues with it..
IDK what i hit or how. Not gonna ask questions. Decided to do one last battery pull and it brought me right to bootstrap. going to do a factory reset if i can figure it out lol. Guess im starting over from scratch :frown:

Last edited:

MrDizzle

Reaction score
Absolutely love this! I want to switch back to Blurry though, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a bunch of us happy a make this work for Blurry before you work on another color. Either way thank you so much great work!

jairomeo

Reaction score
Hey Rola, I updated images in Browser, Calc, Camera, Gallery, MMS, Gmail, Package Installer, Framework, YouTube, Google Search, Google Voice, Facebook and Talk :icon_ devil: oh and Livewallpaper too

Not sure if you guys have FM or not, but that's themed too. muwahahahahaha

droidxchat

Reaction score
Hey Rola, I updated images in Browser, Calc, Camera, Gallery, MMS, Gmail, Package Installer, Framework, YouTube, Google Search, Google Voice, Facebook and Talk :icon_ devil: oh and Livewallpaper too

how can we get this from you?

OP
R

RoLa

Reaction score

Awesome bro! I'll get them from you and work on the update after the Holiday.

No F.M Radio but good work <3

detox

Reaction score
RoLa, quick question....when I make a call, the blue droid is upside down. I actually think its pretty cool but was wondering of you or anyone else noticed this while placing a call to a contact with no picture.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App