[Theme] eiker83... I present to you.. 24k Black Glass for UD 2.0

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Whats the latest version of LP? I'll theme it.

Never thought about the pattern lock, I'll look into it.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
For that clock I have a guess and an answer.

The guess is.. that's Beautiful Widgets (don't know for sure). And in the settings you can skin it by clicking skins. It will take you to a new page where you can choose from user created skins.

The answer is... that is leprophotography's screenshot. PM him or ask here and I am sure he will tell you exactly what he did.

drrickryp

Reaction score
No love for the Dinc

Any way you could port this to DINC. It looks very nice.

JayR_

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
oh yes, for the original question... LP dockbar.. I do not. I am using ADW. You should be able to (in the LP Settings) have an option for skins or themes that would take you to a new screen where you can scroll thru different dockbars till you find one you like.
I have also seen some on www.droidpirate.com I think that's the correct address. If not, I know it's close to that.

EDIT: Tio be more specific LauncherPro Docks – droidpirate.com

There's one on the second page called gold_banner4 ... i'm browsing thru it right now

It doesn't match at all but there is one called Launcher Pro Dock - Pack 4. That might be the coolest thing I have ever seen as far as a dockbar goes. My Opinion
Thanks so much for looking into this, you didnt have to do all that. anyway thank you. and i caught the response in regards to the music widget its all good. also sorry to hear of the illness with the fams, hope they feel better soon. i cannot get that link to work for some reason, ill keep checking tho and google searching. id also like to give a very special thanks to you xkape, today i had an entire list of things to do before the gal's parents come for the weekend, and since i loaded this theme this morning, i've managed to drink coffee and play with my droid nonstop, here it is almost 6pm my time, and i have done nothing productive, lol! so thank you i didnt feel like doing a darn thing today anyway, at least now i had a legitimate reason not to, although my girlfriend isnt too happy! who cares when is she? lol

edit:eek:k the link actually does work, i just wasnt giving the page enough time to load

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
drrickryp - In theory, This should work on the Dinc if you are running UD for the Dinc. I would absolutely definately make a backup before trying that though.

eiker83 - lol, sorry about that. Try being married and doing nothing... I just don't even bother and wait til she goes to sleep around 9 or 10 to mess with the phone. Basically, I try to do all the hard stuff at home late and then touch up and finalize when it's slow at work.

Reaction score
Yes, those are Beautiful Widget clocks that I designed awhile back.

The 1st row are in BW's skin directory, where u can download them FREELY.

The 2nd row which u CAN'T download them FREELY, cause it has similarity with HTC's style, even though I designed it.
If u interested, just shoot me an e-mail.

For that clock I have a guess and an answer.

The guess is.. that's Beautiful Widgets (don't know for sure). And in the settings you can skin it by clicking skins. It will take you to a new page where you can choose from user created skins.

The answer is... that is leprophotography's screenshot. PM him or ask here and I am sure he will tell you exactly what he did.

Reaction score
xkape, what do u think of removing the UD 2's phone app and restore the older cytown gold style phone app? It's too busy and too chaotic looking. What do u think?

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Oh I think that is going to happen. UD 2.0 code doesn't jive well with Cytown slider though. I will be using the phone.apk that came with UD 8.0 (um, if I still have that file). It works right and it looks good.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Update.. ok guys, not put in yet but, so far I have the camera, contacts, Facebook, gallery and Gmail done. To the requester of the retro clock.. there are no images in it's drawable folder. I can't edit that. To the requester of ESPN Scorecenter.. what exactly are you looking to change? I can change it, I just don't want to overdo it in there. ALSO.. for the like of me, I cannot find the Dolphin.apk file on my phone. Anyone know where that badboy is?

kratos

Reaction score
Update.. ok guys, not put in yet but, so far I have the camera, contacts, Facebook, gallery and Gmail done. To the requester of the retro clock.. there are no images in it's drawable folder. I can't edit that. To the requester of ESPN Scorecenter.. what exactly are you looking to change? I can change it, I just don't want to overdo it in there. ALSO.. for the like of me, I cannot find the Dolphin.apk file on my phone. Anyone know where that badboy is?

That's fine thanks for looking.

Dolphin Browser HD is mobi.mgeek.TunnyBrowser.

Kratos

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock

LOL! xkape, I think you're *channeling* Cuttalott. I always said he was the most conscientious developer I'd ever run across, but you're going him one better. You do good work my friend, and Cutt would be proud of the way you're keeping his themes alive. :):)

-Mike