[Theme] - BNB (Black and Bold) For Eclipse 0.4

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry MAD.. you got me when I was knee deep getting phone, dialer and contacts inverted without errors. Then I put everything else together and released 0.5... XDA.. will have it up here in a few...

Let me grab that app again and I will change it.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MAD.. you mind sharing those widgets? Especially the power widget and the music widget. Do the other ones come with the actual apps? Sorry, not much of a widget user.

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MAD.. try this.. not guaranteeing anything. Remove the .zip and stick it in a template and go.

Also, I made it a system app. Sorry, force of habit I guess. I hit the button before I even thought about it.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
testing now. Using root explorer to install in system/app hope that where you set it up to go.

Thanks looks good to me :)

2011-09-09_18.45.43.png

Last edited:

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
I'll share mine no problem. I didn't do them though just changed widget now the app itself
music I believe I got from TheBowers's theme. Wish I new more about doing the total invirsion myself these are just widgets that I know how to do myself. hope thats ok . It appears to be black background with white text in app for settings just looked :)

Heres a couple other widgets I use Miniinfo widget, deskclock done by TheBowers, winamp, A1 type [best keyboard I found yet] fully customizable in app itself. Tunewiki [not latest I need to do latest and release], Pandora latest from forum.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tavdpzbth31cup2

here's music apk.zip just remove.zip
Music.apk.zip

here's settings.apk.zip
Settings.apk.zip

Last edited:
OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MAD.. those are SO going into the next version. :) Sorry, I was on a little weekend get away with the wife in the absolute middle of nowhere. No tv, no cell phone reception.. kicking it old school. Nitro is making a new ROM version.. I'll be ready shortly after release.. (I hope)

OP
xkape

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
unfortunately not. i mean, it will run but you would essentially be rolling back your rom. Most of the apps are probably ok.. some have updated though. You could get real close by using 7zip and swapping out images. I am making a blue theme right now for the Bionic but after thats done I will be making bnb for it. Which means, at that point, all the apps would be completely updated and all you would have to worry about is the systemui and the framework. The images should be the same because I make my themes for the Bionic running Eclipse ROM there too.

motcher41

Reaction score
I want a blue theme soooo bad. Just thought this looked great. What would I have to do to the Bionic's Blue theme your making to working for the X2?