[THEME] Blackout-Red for Liberty v0.8

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Blackout-Red
Liberty v0.8

Here's another theme for you guys who are rocking Liberty v0.8...It's similar to my Blackout-Green theme (in red of course) but I added a lot more tweaks and system app edits this time around. There are 2 versions : a circle battery version and a horizontal battery version. I also have made 2 Smart keyboard skins and a Red Goodies (Dock icons and wallpapers) availalble to download seperatly. I'll be updating this theme like I do with Blackout-Green so if you like it then check back every now and then for flashable updates. Also I think I'll make one more Blackout-theme before I switch up my style so if anyone has any color combinations you would like to see comment below! Finally, if you guys have any requests for a non-system app you would like themed for either this theme or Blackout-Green I'll be more than happy to do that for you for a small donation ;). If you discover any mistakes or glitches please let me know and I will fix asap. Enjoy!

Fully Themed apps:
Framework-res
Blur-res
Moto-res
SystemUI
Settings
Phone
Dialer
Contacts
Market
Calculator

Partially themed apps:
Gmail (Icon, Notification icon, and a few buttons - see screenshot below)
Browser (Icon)
Camera (Icon)
Camcorder (Icon)
Gallery (Icon and default wallpaper)
Music (Icon)
Talk (Icon)

homeya.png

statusbaru.png

dialery.png

phonem.png

voicemail.png

contactdialing.png

recentcalls.png

contactsa.png

settingsln.png

lockscreenbkv.png

appsthemed.png

googlesearcht.png

googlesearch2.png

20110701100404.png

allredkeyboard.png

gmailw.png

calculator.png

markets.png

market2n.png

messagesn.png

*Disclaimer*
I am not responsible for anything this does to your phone. Download at your own risk. Always make a backup first!

Installation Instructions
1. Download theme and save to SD card
2. Boot into Clockwork Recovery
3. Select downloaded theme
4. Reboot

For red goodies - just unzip the file then transfer folder/files over to sd card.
Smart keyboards skins are not flashable! You must have Smart Keyboard installed to use.

Download Links

Circle Battery version
Horizontal Battery version
Red goodies
Red keys keyboard

Credits
-- Thank you to those of you who tested this theme and provided feedback! It was very helpful to hear those comments/critiques!
-- All wallpapers included in goodies.zip were pulled from Fliki Wallpapers HD

Last edited:

XDRDX

Reaction score
Does this work with factory 596 or is it exclusive to liberty?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Does this work with factory 596 or is it exclusive to liberty?

Right now it's only for Liberty and Apex RC2 but I was thinking about porting it to 596 since I did the same for Blackout-Green.

XDRDX

Reaction score
Please do! I am really digging the theme but I have to have a fully functional phone cause work owns it and am required to have the full exchange support blur email gives. I play around with other roms but in the end always end up coming back to blur.

Sierra8561

Reaction score
Love it great work

Loving my screaming fast X running rooted gingerbread.

gregg0829

Reaction score
This is no longer available! I am getting tired of the blue and I was hoping to mix it up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

OP
stealthychief

stealthychief

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is no longer available! I am getting tired of the blue and I was hoping to mix it up.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Thanks for the heads up. Idk what happened cause the files are still online under my account. Give me a minute and I'll put up new dl links for you.

Edit - Ok greggo links are good to go now, sorry about that. Btw I have a final Blackout style theme coming out probably later today so you might want to for that if you like the color orange ;)

Edit 2 - Also just noticed that I have left out the optional updates section for this post but you can find all those extras/future updates here.. The first two updates are included in each of the theme versions so don't worry about those and the market is of course the new version fully themed. Enjoy!

Last edited: