(Theme) Black N Bold, Links to Threads for supported ROMS

BrilStackz-

Reaction score
I noticed it last night. Don't know when I will get to it though (lots of stuff going on).

I love your theme bro is it possible to just install the keyboard im dying for it

You can just take the LatinImeGoogle.apk out for keyboard, but you are going to need the framework-res.apk as well. This is because I edited the pop-up key preview and those settings are in framework.

Thankz and btw will the res apk affect anything else...

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Busy with harvest season and helping out with Miui rom, as well as starting a new theme. I will look into 1.7 maybe some time this week.

motiond

Reaction score
Busy with harvest season and helping out with Miui rom, as well as starting a new theme. I will look into 1.7 maybe some time this week.

Much appreciated, thank you sir!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Transparent Pandora 1.5 is now in OP.

ibnetman

Reaction score
Any chance Black N Bold Going to the new "The Ultimate Droid 1.0.0"?

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
For those that own audiowidget pro

I have edited up using TheBowers back ground if youd like to install this I used root explorer and copied it to system/app. [On my droid X I put it in data/app by accident but it worked] I didn't sign it.

Please dont bother TheBowers about these files. I used his backgrounds to make them match his theme is all.

It has to stay as a zip file DONOT rename this to .apk or it will not work
heres the correct file name [com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro.themes.BlackAndWhite-1.zip

CAP201010051840.jpg

To install copy the zip to system/app then long press on it and set permissions 644 then reboot. if you have trouble you can message me please dont bother TheBowers for the paid app this skin is loaded from within the paid version only.
com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro.themes.BlackAndWhite-1.zip

I also did Tunewiki widget to match as you can see in that pic. I'll post that up too.

Too install rename by removing .zip then copy to system/app long press and set permissions to 644 then reboot
http://www.mediafire.com/?z12ve90qeb5a82p

dboss007

Reaction score
I have edited up using TheBowers back ground if youd like to install this I used root explorer and copied it to system/app. [On my droid X I put it in data/app by accident but it worked] I didn't sign it.

Please dont bother TheBowers about these files. I used his backgrounds to make them match his theme is all.

It has to stay as a zip file DONOT rename this to .apk or it will not work
heres the correct file name [com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro.themes.BlackAndWhite-1.zip

To install copy the zip to system/app then long press on it and set permissions 644 then reboot. if you have trouble you can message me please dont bother TheBowers for the paid app this skin is loaded from within the paid version only.
com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro.themes.BlackAndWhite-1.zip

Hey there - I tried installing this, but it doesn't seem to be working. I've installed it as com.smartandroidapps.audiowidgetpro.themes.BlackAndWhite-1.zip and without the .zip in the system/app/ folder, and finally I extracted it into the system/app/ folder, however its not recognizing the widget theme. Any other ideas?

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
hmm

it doesn't need renaming, trying putting it into data/app but first and foremost did you set permissions if you forgot or didn't then it wont show up no matter what.

make sure to set permissions to 644 here a pic of what it looks like if you didnt know if you did then just disregard. I know this for another app but this is what 644 settings looks like.

CAP201005241328.jpg

dboss007

Reaction score
it doesn't need renaming, trying putting it into data/app but first and foremost did you set permissions if you forgot or didn't then it wont show up no matter what.

make sure to set permissions to 644 here a pic of what it looks like if you didnt know if you did then just disregard. I know this for another app but this is what 644 settings looks like.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I attempted everything I mentioned in my original post, meaning I installed as a .zip with updated permissions and that didn't work. I tried renaming and changing permissions as well and that didn't work either. I just tried again moving the .zip file into /data/app/ and changing the permissions, but AudioWidget still isn't seeing the theme. Not really sure what else to try at this point...

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
sorry im not sure either

I'll mess with it some when my friend gets here in a bit. I have to put it on his nexus one so we'll see if I have issues there. It should work as is I have it on 4 phones here . three droid 1's and my droid x.

Just looked again on my droidx and for some reason its in both data/app and system/app. I never done that before dont know why but it is working there. On my droid 1's its only in system/app and its working.

Also do you have the latest audiowidget? mine is 2.0.3 and its 472kb

also dumb question but. You did reboot correct ?