(Theme) Black N Bold, Links to Threads for supported ROMS

foxdog

Reaction score
how in the world did you get facebook 'share' button different? ive been trying to change it red for the longest time, please help me lol

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Installable apps
Just install as a normal app, they are signed. If you have the old one uninstall first.

OK, newbie question here so go ahead and flame away ;)...

I play Pandora quite a bit while at work, and when I am out doing work on the yard. If I uninstall what I have right now to install the one on here what happens if there is an update? Correct me if I am wrong here, but if you install an apk vs. the market you do not get updates right?

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Installable apps
Just install as a normal app, they are signed. If you have the old one uninstall first.

I play Pandora quite a bit while at work, and when I am out doing work on the yard. If I uninstall what I have right now to install the one on here what happens if there is an update? Correct me if I am wrong here, but if you install an apk vs. the market you do not get updates right?

That's the beauty of these. They are the regular apps with my addtions to them. They install like a market app would and thus you still get updates. The theming will just go away until I can get a new version out.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Installable apps

That's the beauty of these. They are the regular apps with my addtions to them. They install like a market app would and thus you still get updates. The theming will just go away until I can get a new version out.

Sweet! Thanks dude. Any update on if you got Swiftkey skinned? I have already downloaded everything and will install. Just use the standard white keyboard till you can.

Ozzie

Reaction score
This is one of my favorites...can't wait till it works on Pete's new rom...:blackdroid:

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
@thebowers

Quick question for ya... You can't/ won't theme a paid app right? I am asking because swiftkey came out of beta and is no longer free. Sorry I do not know all the ins and outs of making a theme, but for the apps like Pandora you have on the first post you post the actual apk file. And if you were to theme Swiftkey you would have to post the apk right?

My intention was not to bug the living crap out of you, but just wondering.

AquasDragon

Reaction score
I know it just came out today, but wondering if you have considered porting to the new SS 4.8?

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This is one of my favorites...can't wait till it works on Pete's new rom...:blackdroid:

Try the one I made for Project Elite. You might find that it works!!! If now just revert to backup.

OP
thebowers

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
New 1.0.4 twitter is now inverted in OP!!!