[THEME] Black Juice Ginger Themes for Liberty 1.5 (3 color choices)

kaws

Reaction score
the red looks clean as hell. great work.

Lex_Luthor

Reaction score
red is such an ugly color. is there any way that you can make the blue look more blue? Just like the Red one only its blue??

What do you mean?

I meant making more of the status bar icons blue like the red Theme are all mostly red. I havent flashed this Theme yet since I havent downloaded it yet. So im not sure if the icons are blue or not but your screen shots show that they are not. Im basically just asking if they are blue too. Im sorry if its not making any sense but i had a long night last nite. :p

rebar121

Reaction score
Is there anyway you could do an orange and make it as sweet as the red? Beautiful work.

kauthor47

Reaction score
Beautiful theme, I'm about to install Liberty and go with the green :) Any chance we could get a dark purple flavor?

Now that I've installed, I've noticed something I'm not a particular fan of. For the blue, a lot of stuff is still yellow (ie Liberty stock) and a lot of stuff is still green. Is this a bug or is it incomplete?

Perky69

Reaction score
My question is.....are those screen shots the actual theme or is it something you set up cause I flashed it and it doesn't look like that at all.

gobbles23

Reaction score
Beautiful theme, I'm about to install Liberty and go with the green :) Any chance we could get a dark purple flavor?

Now that I've installed, I've noticed something I'm not a particular fan of. For the blue, a lot of stuff is still yellow (ie Liberty stock) and a lot of stuff is still green. Is this a bug or is it incomplete?

Ice noticed that about the icons too. I tried to go to stock with the liberty toolbox and they are still yellow

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
No its not a bug, I didn't have a phone to test the themes on when I put them out. Which means a lot of things are still missing I.E The Icons are different colors. Now you can use the Liberty toolbox to change the icon sets to anything you like. When I get some time I will fix the blue and green themes.

gobbles23

Reaction score
No its not a bug, I didn't have a phone to test the themes on when I put them out. Which means a lot of things are still missing I.E The Icons are different colors. Now you can use the Liberty toolbox to change the icon sets to anything you like. When I get some time I will fix the blue and green themes.

The liberty toolbox isn't working for me to change the icons with the red theme. I will pick the icons I want replaced and it acts like it is working and it doesn't change them

uberbdon

Reaction score

The liberty toolbox isn't working for me to change the icons with the red theme. I will pick the icons I want replaced and it acts like it is working and it doesn't change them

fap1.gif

raymar

Reaction score
Amazing! But I just want the mix of yellow and blue to be fixed. =)

OP
Juicemane

Juicemane

Bang Bang
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Amazing! But I just want the mix of yellow and blue to be fixed. =)

Use the liberty tool box to change the icons. Im not themeing every single app. Already did phone, web, SMS, and market.