[THEME LIST] Liberty 1.5 ONLY

Droid74

Reaction score

travisn000

Reaction score
Sephtin's Theme Generator!!!: Its a tremendous site and supports multiple ROMs. He has put a lot of work into it so show him some love.
Sephtin Custom Themes now public! — sephtin.com

This is a great idea... ...I haven't tried it yet, but would love to see him integrate many of the graphics from droidpirate.com into his theme generator (or have the ability to pick any outside source for the image files)

sephtin

Reaction score
Sephtin's Theme Generator!!!: Its a tremendous site and supports multiple ROMs. He has put a lot of work into it so show him some love.

This is a great idea... ...I haven't tried it yet, but would love to see him integrate many of the graphics from droidpirate.com into his theme generator (or have the ability to pick any outside source for the image files)

At this point, I'm more interested in getting the ability to host full themes..

But interesting thought.. unfortunately, to include outside sites/sources for the theme generator would be a horrific pain in the rear to try to code :p I'll keep it in mind though...

droid fetish

Reaction score

At this point, I'm more interested in getting the ability to host full themes..

But interesting thought.. unfortunately, to include outside sites/sources for the theme generator would be a horrific pain in the rear to try to code :p I'll keep it in mind though...
Man that theme generator Kicks A$$, you guys have to try it, it takes trick'n your X to a whole new level. I can now see a day when no two phones are alike!

chazall1

Reaction score
I really like your theme generator. Works great! and I enjoy having the ability to add or delete the options. Vantastic work!

OP
Droid74

Droid74

Reaction score
Sorry was busy and neglected edits. The OP should now be up to date with all themes.

Also: If any of you have checked out Sephtins theme generator you will find my 4 themes there and coming soon will be a fun new theme I'm working on (some of the icons are up now on the site) which will be called BeerPong ;)

beezie

Reaction score
might be the wrong place to ask this, if so, i apologize, but what happened to PinkLife (i believe that was the name of the theme) i no longer see it in the Liberty Toolbox :(