mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Unity still deletes my dialer and contacts. And I cant use bootstrap anymore so im stuck on the theme.

FROM THE OP: "** PLease keep this thread clean, don't post questions, comments, etc here. Please go to the thread for the theme you wish to discuss, as no support for theming issues will be supported here. Thanks~"
With that being said, The theme has been installed by over 200 people & you are the only one with that error. There is nothing in the theme file can stop you from bootstraping... yhe theme is most difinitely not the cause of your troubles. If you cant bootstrap you have lost root, Again NOT caused by this theme. Reroot with Z4, SBF, whatever. Re-Flash Liberty, & then try another theme. Have you been on GB, and came back to liberty by chance?? Please respond in the UNITY theme thread. NOT HERE :icon_eek:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm going to open this thread again in a minute but I want to make things perfectly clear. First,nobody is going to talk to someone disrespectfully like what I saw before it got edited. If I see it again, plan on 30 days off. Next, this is a family friendly forum. Now swearing. Period. Anymore of that and you'll see 3 days out of it.

Now lets see if we can have a respectful discussion. I don't want to have to babysit you guys tonight, behave yourself.

kxkid

Reaction score
Ok I have a issue with incoming calls and my call log on UNITY. If they are not in my phone it does not show up while getting a call or see on my call log. I forgot to wipe cashe and I have not done the new version and I did it through boot strap. I will reflash liberty and then reinstall unity. I love this theme but if I cant see who is calling or the buttons in the call log. If I can change this on my own through ninja morph or metamorph please let me know. Thank. I also lot root when I wiped the cache and reflashed liberty.

Wildrat

Reaction score
This is my Bozo the Clown Nuke wallpaper installed on my phone. Look closely and you will see him.

aefcabd8-052e-4cc2.jpg

Sent from my DX with Li Li Li Liberty tu tu 2.0 Ru Ru ROM.

Last edited:

mugsy77

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, you can remove/extract Settings.apk from .zip themes via 7zip so old themes don't fc. You'll have everything themed except power control widget and whatever else is in there.

You can always use ninjamorph or metamorph to move themed images into Liberty's setting.apk

Sent from my DROIDX

mopartonyg

Reaction score
Thirdeye theme for liberty

Hey Mobile Sensi how about giving the third eye black theme a little love here. i have tried it on liberty 1.5 and 2.0 and works great. there is a post in the liberty rom forum but no mention of it in your list. it is a great theme imo. thanks for all your hard work. tony

twistedlim

Reaction score
Love the Sensei Mod. Any way to get the lockscreen background to a wallpaper?

Thanks!

ilovechi23

Reaction score
can some one plz update the pink droid life theme ... i want to put it on my wifes X...

stetsonaw

Beta Team/Marty McFly
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok I have a issue with incoming calls and my call log on UNITY. If they are not in my phone it does not show up while getting a call or see on my call log. I forgot to wipe cashe and I have not done the new version and I did it through boot strap. I will reflash liberty and then reinstall unity. I love this theme but if I cant see who is calling or the buttons in the call log. If I can change this on my own through ninja morph or metamorph please let me know. Thank. I also lot root when I wiped the cache and reflashed liberty.

If you have wycontacts or aosp_contacts installed, and the theme's contacts installed, it may be causing this issue.

Like Mobile_Sensei said, make sure you are posting questions up in the applicable theme thread. That specific group will be able to provide the most help for you as they are running, or have run, the same theme.

OP
mobile_sensei

mobile_sensei

Team Liberty
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Just Updated

Just Updated the theme list again, It keeps growing :)
I dont know of ANY other ROM with this many themes...
Team Liberty = Winning!

Thanks To All The Themers ! :blackdroid: