[THEME] BigDX Serenity For LibertyX ☢ 8 Colors to Choose From!! ☢

cincycats51

Reaction score
I have the icon pack on the SD card in the .zip folder and I extracted it, but I'm still not sure on how to apply the icons given to the actual apps. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

I don't know if it will apply to the app drawer ones. But as for your desktop icons try the following:

-Long press on the icon you want changed

-Tap the edit button

-Then tap the little picture to the left in the window

-Select where you want to grab the picture from (in this case gallery)

-Find desired picture/icon and select

-Then hit ok in the little window

Yeah I didnt really want to run ADW, as I prefer LauncherPro...But yeah I didnt mention that this was the one way that I knew of to change them on my home screens, but from using other BigDX themes, I know that they have used their icons for alot of apps, so I didnt know if there was an easy way to substitute all of the icons in the icon pack.

JoJoLanny

Reaction score
Does this work with the Liberty 1.5? If so, I REEEEAAAALLLYYYYYY NEED SOME HELP!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS ON MY X!!!! THIS IS THE S%$&......THE CAT'S BACKSIDE.....ICING ON THE CAKE........SHIZNABIZ....... YA KNOW?!!! YOU HAVE IT ON YOURS! HELP ME GET IN ON MINE! PAAAHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!! ok......I'm done.:D

lino722

Reaction score
Does this work with the Liberty 1.5? If so, I REEEEAAAALLLYYYYYY NEED SOME HELP!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET THIS ON MY X!!!! THIS IS THE S%$&......THE CAT'S BACKSIDE.....ICING ON THE CAKE........SHIZNABIZ....... YA KNOW?!!! YOU HAVE IT ON YOURS! HELP ME GET IN ON MINE! PAAAHHHHLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZ!!! ok......I'm done.:D

I would love to know the answer to that question..I would love to have this on liberty 1.5

Pendel

Reaction score
could i please get a slightly detailed explanation on how to install this ROM on my freshly rooted and backed up Droid X?

eraursls1984

Reaction score
could i please get a slightly detailed explanation on how to install this ROM on my freshly rooted and backed up Droid X?

This was for the Rom Liberty v1.0, they have a version for stock 2.2 in another thread but some of the included apps are outdated

Pendel

Reaction score

This was for the Rom Liberty v1.0, they have a version for stock 2.2 in another thread but some of the included apps are outdated

thanks, but i mean in general, ive never put a rom on my phone. Its only rooted. Ive watched videos on youtube, but they dont seem to explain everything. So im just needing more advice

eraursls1984

Reaction score
thanks, but i mean in general, ive never put a rom on my phone. Its only rooted. Ive watched videos on youtube, but they dont seem to explain everything. So im just needing more advice
you'll need Droid X bootstrap to install roms or themes, its simple. Start bootstrap,
Tap bootstrap recovery, once it says success hit ok then tap reboot recovery and it will start back up in clockwork recovery. Wipe the system and cache (not all roms require this but it is on some and is a precautionary measure) then hit "install from SD card" then hit "choose zip from card". Select the Rom or theme to install and then select ok. After it installs hit the top power button to go back and then reboot. Done