[THEME] BigDX Serenity For RubiX ROM 1.9.5 ☢ 8 Colors to Choose From!! ☢

elecga

Reaction score
It seems that my google account gets deleted when applying a theme, or in my example, when moving from one color to next. Is this normal? If so, might mention in first post, though it was to re-enter. Settings seem to be intact :)

White is pretty badass man :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Anytime you push/apply a new framework-res.apk file you will have to re-enter your goole acct info, thats just the way it is :) Let me know if u find a work-around I'd love not to re-enter my info 5-10 times a day :icon_eek:

guest0

Reaction score
Can you repost the link to download? For some reason, when I click on the down load link, it only shows 3colors but your link pics shows more colors.

elecga

Reaction score
Can you repost the link to download? For some reason, when I click on the down load link, it only shows 3colors but your link pics shows more colors.

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire

Will this be updated for the 2.5 release of GummyJar?

Right now it should work for Gummyjar2.1, we will be releasing another package for GummyJAR 2.5

Thanks man got it , great Themes , will donate .

Thanks! dancedroid

Growler48

Reaction score
Anytime you push/apply a new framework-res.apk file you will have to re-enter your goole acct info, thats just the way it is :) Let me know if u find a work-around I'd love not to re-enter my info 5-10 times a day :icon_eek:

Interesting.... Every time I get an update, I pull the framework-res.apk file to change the VERIZON WIRELESS text, then push it back and I never have to re-enter my Google info. Maybe I'm not modifying enough info to make me re-enter my account info???

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just Posted Via My Twitter bignadad

Coming Right Up! BigDX Serenity App Icon Pack..... Contains about 100 Icons.. Link will be up soon

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Icon Packs can be downloaded HERE in all 8 Colors

I know some have rough edges.. Hope to fix sooner, or later
smile.gif

IconPack.png

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I've downloaded the icons but can't figure out how to use them .
Well, I use them to skin all my icons in my Launcher

I use ADW EX and i can press and hold any icon on dockbar or screen and set the custom icon from the icon pack...

All I do is create a folder on SDcard called SerenityIconsRed. I can open that folder in gallery when choosing my icon and select from any of them :)

guest0

Reaction score
Is there a way to push these icons to the apps? I use Launcher Pro and I know I can change the Icons on on the Docks but I want to change the icons on the app it self.

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Also, 97 icons is a lot to search through to find a particular one. I recommend narrowing down the icons to what you will use to make them easier to search through..

OP
B

bignadad

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is there a way to push these icons to the apps? I use Launcher Pro and I know I can change the Icons on on the Docks but I want to change the icons on the app it self.
That would be a bit tougher to get icons in app drawer...

Each apk would have to be altered and that would require pull/push/sign for every one

i do not plan on skinning them for the time being, maybe in the future

Last edited:

jawonder

Reaction score
I've downloaded the icons but can't figure out how to use them .
Well, I use them to skin all my icons in my Launcher

I use ADW EX and i can press and hold any icon on dockbar or screen and set the custom icon from the icon pack...

All I do is create a folder on SDcard called SerenityIconsRed. I can open that folder in gallery when choosing my icon and select from any of them :)

I see them on my sd card but when i extract them using the Gallery and press on an icon on Launcher Pro Dock to change it i can't find them in the Gallery .