[THEME] BigDX Crystal X ☢ TAKEN TO ANOTHER LEVEL OF DETAIL ☢ Get Your FIX Soon ☢

aecoach42

Reaction score
Any word if and when this will be available for LGB?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

rqbaljh

Reaction score
Keyboard FC's

I installed it, it kept the GB keyboard installed too. But, when I select the new one, Android Keyboard, it FC's. Process com.androind.inputmethod.latin stopped unexpectedly.

Can go into it's settings, etc., but once you select as input it dies....

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Then guess it isn't able to work on all roms~ :) just delete it from ur system folder. Its called LATINIME.apk.
Sorry it didn't work for u~

rqbaljh

Reaction score
Then guess it isn't able to work on all roms~ :) just delete it from ur system folder. Its called LATINIME.apk.
Sorry it didn't work for u~

NP, thanks for trying!!!!

Will be keeping my eye on this theme tho. I've been reading about liberty and really like what I've read. Pretty powerful stuff, but i'm on gb 595 and I think I'll wait for Liberty for the "official" ota.

Thanks agan for trying..

JustJack1235

Reaction score
Save that...cuz I know it works on apex, squid's rom and ultimate droids rom for sure.

snobird

Reaction score
i am unable to get launcher pro working, i had launcher pro installed before deleted app went and installed via apk file through app manager but when going to use widgets it still prompts me for the unlock code

wooddale

Reaction score
i am unable to get launcher pro working, i had launcher pro installed before deleted app went and installed via apk file through app manager but when going to use widgets it still prompts me for the unlock code
You need to.put in code every time you change roms or delete. Do you.hsve payed verison?

snobird

Reaction score
You need to.put in code every time you change roms or delete. Do you.hsve payed verison?

yea i payed, i bought the unlocker from the market i checked my email but no unlock code and my email says invalid cause it asking for my paypal email but i bought the unlocker via amazon from market and before it worked perfect after i downloaded the unlocker

update: After talking to launcher pro support there is no way to generate a code so if you buy the unlocker from the market instead of paypal your kinda stuck with no pro until we can get an apk file for the new launcher v 8.5

Bald Steve

Reaction score
First off, LOVE this theme - it really is another level of detail. Thank you for putting something this awesome out there for us.

Second, a question: Will this flash over Liberty GB v.5? I'm on the leak (.591) with the v.5 Liberty build, but when I just tried to flash BigDX Crystal X I semi-bricked (had bootloader screen, got into Android Stock Recovery, wiped everything, battery pulled three times before it kicked into Clockwork where I was able to flash a backup), saved, and now I'm back where I started. Help?

Bald Steve

Reaction score
First off, LOVE this theme - it really is another level of detail. Thank you for putting something this awesome out there for us.

Second, a question: Will this flash over Liberty GB v.5? I'm on the leak (.591) with the v.5 Liberty build, but when I just tried to flash BigDX Crystal X I semi-bricked (had bootloader screen, got into Android Stock Recovery, wiped everything, battery pulled three times before it kicked into Clockwork where I was able to flash a backup), saved, and now I'm back where I started. Help?

Bump - Anyone?

analyzer

Reaction score
I just started using this theme with Liberty 2.0.1 and I love it. My only question is; how do I get the voice-to-text feature back on the keyboard (and maybe the ability to add suggestion words)?

Just go to settings under keyboard and adjust the settings in there~…

I'm also trying to get the Speech to text option back and it's not in the settings. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Droid X rooted from Froyo ROM Liberty 2.0.1 BigDX Blue Theme with all 3rd party apps. (except liberty toolbox. Having trouble with it.:icon_ nono2: )

analyzer

Reaction score
BIG THANKS TO BIGNADAD!!!! This is an awsome theme!!

After reading about custom roms and themes for over a year. I finally decided to give it a shot. On my first rom and theme with this and don't plan on even trying anything else for a while. I thought I was going to have to flash many roms and themes before I found something I liked. Between your work and the Liberty Rom It's already a home run. Thanks a lot I will definitely donate and recommend!dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid I give it Five Droids

analyzer

Reaction score
Liberty toolbox themed not on my DX with all others. DL'D BigDXCrystalX4Liberty2.0blue.zip two times unpacked and couldn't find liberty toolbox apk. I did download liberty toolbox from the market and it works. Am I doing something wrong here or is something missing. THX:biggrin: