[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for Droid X !!!

molivas37

Reaction score
Everything was set as instructed. I re applied the framework and it seem to have taken. Must have been a hiccup. Awesome work on this theme. Thanks for the help!!!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Cool, glad it worked for you (I never had a doubt).

As I said before, if yuo like it now..yuo are really gonna like it when I release the next revision (hopefully tongiht).. looks like i am going to have well over 50 stock apps Themed and a LOT of tweeks/enhancements to the ones already done.

Here is a quick example of the level of detail that is coming your way.... the new Settings screens icons..

13371d1281729110-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-settings1.png

13372d1281729122-theme-928droid-black-glass-2-2-froyo-update-zip-metamorph-back-stock-settings2.png

phatkat66

Reaction score
will your updated tweeks reset the home space again? lol need to know before i go designer crazy just to do it all over again LOL

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
will your updated tweeks reset the home space again? lol need to know before i go designer crazy just to do it all over again LOL

Probably just the widgets.. on that same subject looks like crcking the Bootloader is getting closer...when that gets done and we have custom recovery my Theme will be an update zip and it will not effect the Home settings in anyway when the Theme is applied....but it's a heck of a lot faster. You can go from stock to themed in less than 3 minutes :)

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
FYI, it looks like total of the STOCK Apps that will be Themed in 928Droid Black Glass X is going to be 75 !!!! :icon_eek: PLUS the framework files...PLUS the "non-stock apps"....Going to be close to 85+ apps themed in total.....biggest Theme I have ever done. It maybe the biggest Theme ever done period, can't think of one that comes even close to Theming that many apps on one phone...BUT the Droid X deserves it!!!...have I told you guys today how much I like this Phone ?????

Gonna be another Loooooonnngggg night!!

Wish I could get someone to write up the "Themed app list" for the Main Post, love theming, hate typing.

molivas37

Reaction score
Speaking of home screen, is there a way to keep the theme but revert back to original stock home? (No adw, no launcher pro).

ebidar

Reaction score
Question: I am getting a control file missing error on metamorph, Haven't seen any one having this issue. Is there a reason i would be getting this error. I have tried dl the file on computer and coping it to phone, and have also dl the file directly on my phone and either way i get the error. I do have usb debugging on, so don't know why this is happening. Any thoughts?

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Question: I am getting a control file missing error on metamorph, Haven't seen any one having this issue. Is there a reason i would be getting this error. I have tried dl the file on computer and coping it to phone, and have also dl the file directly on my phone and either way i get the error. I do have usb debugging on, so don't know why this is happening. Any thoughts?

Tell me EXACTLY what you are doing with the file after you DL it to your Phone.... step by step.

ebidar

Reaction score
Well all I had done was click on unzip/extract on the zip file. it would extract all the contents and upon getting 100 percent it would fc and state I was missing control file. But the good news is I went back into metamorph and went to existing theme and I am currently following the instructions. So idk what happened but seems to be working. Will report back once all is done.

indigo1

Reaction score
just curious.. im new to skinning. i installed just as the instructions said. and i reboot my phone and it now looks like this

2nr0f2u.png

where to to make it look like the original post?

quadjacks

Reaction score
FYI, it looks like total of the STOCK Apps that will be Themed in 928Droid Black Glass X is going to be 75 !!!! :icon_eek: PLUS the framework files...PLUS the "non-stock apps"....Going to be close to 85+ apps themed in total.....biggest Theme I have ever done. It maybe the biggest Theme ever done period, can't think of one that comes even close to Theming that many apps on one phone...BUT the Droid X deserves it!!!...have I told you guys today how much I like this Phone ?????

Gonna be another Loooooonnngggg night!!

Wish I could get someone to write up the "Themed app list" for the Main Post, love theming, hate typing.

Dave... You still working on a newer version?
oh man sorry. So how can i help with the typing the the apps list on the OP?

?????? Look 2 posts above yours..
oh man sorry. So how can i help with the typing the the apps list on the OP?

ebidar

Reaction score
So I was finally able to get it done, and I am in awe. Great work, can't wait for your future releases. I did get the fc on applying the framework apk, but after the reboot I was able to apply with no problems. Only weird effect I got and it might not even be related to anything done here was that when I was reorganizing my widgets, i noticed that sometimes one widget placed on one home screen would duplicate it self on another home screen. I easily just trashed the widget and everything was good. it happened 3 times, but again don't know if it is related to anything, plus it didn't do anything bad, it was just weird lol. Again thanks for your hardwork.