928Droid Black Glass X Droid X OTA2315 DeOdexEERR Theme - DeOdex and Theme w/1 Zip!!

djsiva

Reaction score
Alright, it's installed on looks great. :) I don't know why I was hesitant; I guess since there's not a true full recovery. Only other thing is the 928droid text on the notification pull down and on the lock screen. I know he spent countless hours perfecting the theme, but it's kind of bugging me. I was there was a "donate" version that wasn't branded. Hell, I'd pay 10-20 bucks for that. :) Oh well...

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Droid X, 2.2 Official OTA, rooted and have multiple backups.

Hey guys and possibly girls:)

Do I wipe system and cache before installing this 928DroidBlackGlassX-DroidX-OTA2315-DeOdexEERR-THEME?

And I've tried to open the META for instructions and can't find a text file. I have read soooo many posts trying to get this.

I know its simple too.

Thanks!!!

Use Koush's Bootstrap recovery in the Android Market to apply theme .
Post 1 has everything you need in this thread.
The Tool makes it very easy. Let The Tool do a recovery image first before you do anything
:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Yea actually I used ROM manager. I was in there tinkering around and said screw it. Installed perfectly.

Only problem I've had is when I turn the phone off it always boots into Clockwork. Then if I hit "reboot system now" it starts up fine.

Should I just live with that or uninstall and do it again?

Thanks guys for all the help.:) This really is a nice looking theme.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
very nice, 928. just threw on with bootstrap and installed in recovery. simple and effective

plus it looks purty nice :)

RootedX

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the stock superuser icon back? I switched from your deodexed black glass theme to a theme that changed the superuser icon. I didn't like the other theme so I used your back to stock deoexed theme to remove it. I then returned to your black glass theme, but now the superuser app still has the other theme and is force closing...

Great theme BTW

Daali

Reaction score
Is there a way to get the stock superuser icon back? I switched from your deodexed black glass theme to a theme that changed the superuser icon. I didn't like the other theme so I used your back to stock deoexed theme to remove it. I then returned to your black glass theme, but now the superuser app still has the other theme and is force closing...

Great theme BTW

Pick up ChainsDD's updated superuser from the market. If it does not install, follow the simple uninstall procedure here. Then you can get updates from the market for SU and Superuser.apk
[APP] Superuser 2.3.6.1 - Now on the Market [2010-09-05] - xda-developers

RootedX

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. The install failed at first, but I followed the link and uninstalled via adb. Works perfect now dancedroid

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
So....I go to change my background on my phone through Zedge. I set it like always and backed out. But now the only thing it allows me to see is the 928 theme background that says Droid Does. That and it will allow my to choose the live wallpapers.

Anyone have any similar issue?

Edit: After rebooting it fixed problem. Still don't know what happened.

Fenway72

Reaction score
Hopefully not too off-topic here, but is there any word on there being a 928 deodexer version for the D2? Would love if in one fell swoop I could deodex and have 928 running.

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Great job on the theme 928Droid. I might have to try this on my x once I get it rooted. Wasthinking about this theme for my droid but it would clash with the blue on chevys SS wouldn't it? You also don't by chance have it upgraded to work with 4.9 do you?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rion_j

Reaction score
928, can we get a DeOdexEERR theme for the latest OTA, .340?

thanks!

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
928Droid is out of commission for the time being..

DroidForums junkie!!

OLDCEDAWG

Reaction score
I have 928Droid BGX 2.3 on my Droid X but have been unable to get the OTA .340 to install correctly. I have downloaded 6 times and it says the download is complete then hit install and it does and reboots but in about 20 seconds a pop-up says the upgrade failed. Anyone have a suggestion? I would appreciate any help.

Hawk

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Do I need to go back to my pre dodex state to do the down load.
Thanks