[Theme] 928Droid Black Glass X for DROID 2 !!!

droidster123

Reaction score
Okay I got them. So i mount system and data correct?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

mac424

Reaction score
Okay I got them. So i mount system and data correct?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

To apply the theme you dont have to. To write the ROM you do.

The only thing I'm noticing so far is that I did delete the facebook apk from the zip folder and now I can't add my facebook account back in. The app from the market works fine, but I usually have my facebook contacts in my contacts storage and I can't seem to figure out how to get that back yet.

Fenway72

Reaction score
I'm guessing the 928 teme is dead in the water as noone has heard from 928 in over a month. Shame because with new updates on the way we wont be able to use this theme anymore.

catituw2007

Reaction score
I love your theme but please i need some help my camera and my camcorde don't work i need help plzz help!!!what should i do?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
May be a while before you hear back from 928 himself unfortunately. I'd try starting a new thread in the D2 section, I'm sure someone there would be able to help you out.

I love your theme but please i need some help my camera and my camcorde don't work i need help plzz help!!!what should i do?

DroidForums junkie!!

luvmypups26

Reaction score
I want in on it too!

The official website is down and I cannot find any direct downloads or anywhere for that matter. So I would love to know where everyone else got their file and if I missed the boat...

dragon4333

Reaction score
Hi love this works great. well almost lol my dialer is off it doesn't have the number1 on it so it starts at 2 so the number are all off by one not a big deal but would like 2 know if there is a fix

bigcat1041

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have a Droid 2 running Squidly 2.3.20.2 with full blur...Will these theme work or will it completely crash my phone?