The Samsung Galaxy S4 Screenshot Thread

mrscaligirl

Reaction score
What keyboard? I loved my S4 but like my Moto X more. :/

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

It's called kii keyboard, it works great. I really like my s4 also, but like my note 3 just a lil better..lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

victoriak68

Reaction score
It's called kii keyboard, it works great. I really like my s4 also, but like my note 3 just a lil better..lol

Omg, I want the note 3 in the worst way lol. I was wanting it before they officially released it. I just can't afford it :-(

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

MotoXGirl

Reaction score

I have little hands, the S4 was a little too big for me. I had to like rotate the phone in my hand to be able to reach all the keys. The Moto X is more my size. I love the display on the Note 3 tho.

victoriak68

Reaction score
I have little hands, the S4 was a little too big for me. I had to like rotate the phone in my hand to be able to reach all the keys. The Moto X is more my size. I love the display on the Note 3 tho.

I hear you on the small hands thing. That's one of the reasons I like the Kii keyboard. The keys are split with the number pad in the middle. Makes the S4's 5 inch screen a non-issue. Now, I can enjoy the large screen and still type. Of course, I still want a note 3 in the worst way. Lol

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
I hear you on the small hands thing. That's one of the reasons I like the Kii keyboard. The keys are split with the number pad in the middle. Makes the S4's 5 inch screen a non-issue. Now, I can enjoy the large screen and still type. Of course, I still want a note 3 in the worst way. Lol

I usually type one handed so I have to be able to get my thumb across to the other side lol

victoriak68

Reaction score
I usually type one handed so I have to be able to get my thumb across to the other side lol

Ah yeah, there is no solution for that. Although, the makers of SwiftKey keyboard are trying. One of the reasons I'm now using Kii. One of the new features of SwiftKey is setting the keyboard to either the left or right side of your screen to make one-handed typing possible. However, the keyboard ends up being so small that it's laughable. Anyway, I have a hard time just holding this with one hand and doing anything that typing isn't even a consideration. I've considered whether or not I'd be willing to go back to a smaller phone, but decided no. There are too many other things that I enjoy doing and the larger screen just makes it all easier. Photo editing for example.

victoriak68

Reaction score
My lock screen & home screen with everything visible. Bubbles Apex/Nova theme by Samer Zayer is the icon pack I use almost always. HD Widget 2x2 clock widget. After a weekend of watching a foot of snow fall I felt the need to share leaves from my backyard. The photo was taken less than a month ago and the leaves are now gone for the year.
rydahahu.jpg
me7abaju.jpg

MotoXGirl

Reaction score
Ah yeah, there is no solution for that. Although, the makers of SwiftKey keyboard are trying. One of the reasons I'm now using Kii. One of the new features of SwiftKey is setting the keyboard to either the left or right side of your screen to make one-handed typing possible. However, the keyboard ends up being so small that it's laughable. Anyway, I have a hard time just holding this with one hand and doing anything that typing isn't even a consideration. I've considered whether or not I'd be willing to go back to a smaller phone, but decided no. There are too many other things that I enjoy doing and the larger screen just makes it all easier. Photo editing for example.

When I type 1 handed I usually swype. I love that!

victoriak68

Reaction score
When I type 1 handed I usually swype. I love that!

I love swype also, but find that I mix it up a lot. Only way I can describe it as is bipolar typing. One minute I'm typing and the next I'm swyping lol. Can't stop myself either.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
6ete3unu.jpg

I love the kit kat look so Apex Launcher to the rescue!

RyanPm40

Reaction score
^^ It's called KitKat Experience; I think DroidForums actually news posted it one week :)