The question about razr maxx and nexus extended battery

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
If possible, I will get the nexus because i have a dx and it takes great pictures and ok videos so it's fine if the nexus sucks in that.

My main thing I'm wondering is if the nexus has a battery that could pull off the razr maxx's battery.

I still may get the razr for the lack of the camera on nexus but I'm still not sure.. Sooooo to get this question out of the way without me searching, let's see an answer with link maybe ;p thanks.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

bsweetness

Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Sooooo to get this question out of the way without me searching, let's see an answer with link maybe ;p thanks.

Not a great comment to make if you want people to seriously answer your question. Especially when there are several threads on various extended batteries on the first page of the Galaxy Nexus Accessories forum.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
As bsweetness said, there are several extended battery threads in the accessory part of the forum. You'll definitely find your answer regarding battery life in there.

As for your camera comment, even if it's not on par with the Rezound or iPhone, I can assure you it is better than the DX and the video is better as well.

wolfman4u

Reaction score
I find the camera on the Nexus to be very good.

I agree. When I first got this phone I thought it took terrible pictures compared to my fascinate, however when I learned how the touch focus works, and some PRACTICE, I find it takes great pictures.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Reaction score
aftermarket batteris suck, and the factory extended one makes little difference. so no.

H3Dude

Reaction score
The nexus extended battery comes no where close to the MAXX. I had them both.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe his question is can the Nexus battery stand up to the Maxx battery.

That would be a hell no.

The Maxx battery is nearly twice the mAh of the stock Nexus battery, so it will last nearly twice as long.

52brandon

Reaction score
of course the MAXX will have the better battery. But I'm about 12 hours off the charger and used only 24% of my battery. I was looking at getting one of the bigger Nexus batteries, but don't think I'll need it. Even though this beast has a better screen and processor than my old TB which you would think would burn out the battery, it gets FAR superior battery life

ChevyNexus

Reaction score
of course the MAXX will have the better battery. But I'm about 12 hours off the charger and used only 24% of my battery. I was looking at getting one of the bigger Nexus batteries, but don't think I'll need it. Even though this beast has a better screen and processor than my old TB which you would think would burn out the battery, it gets FAR superior battery life

Wish people would stop posting misleading statements like ... to get that much time your phone has to be idle for 11 hours or more.

52brandon

Reaction score
Wish people would stop posting misleading statements like ... to get that much time your phone has to be idle for 11 hours or more.

are you referring to me being misleading? I don't track what I do every second of every day, too much of a life for that, but I didn't do anything different than I did on my TB which would have gone through 60%+ of the battery in the same amount of time

perm210

Reaction score
I have the extended Bat on my nexus and it serves me well but if you use the phone alot it does not matter what bat you have it will drain fast but I have had 12 hours plus with moderate use and have had 4 hours with heavy use

turdbogls

Reaction score
if you get the extended battery, you will always have the stock battery as a backup. thats what i do. when i know i am going to be away from a charger for more than 12 hours i slip the extended in the phone, and slip the stock battery in my pocket. then just swap them out when needed. not a big deal IMO.