The Pentagon Bans PokeMon Go

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Added to the long list of places you won't be able to play PokeMon Go is the Pentagon. This really comes as no surprise. There are apparently some Government buildings where not even bluetooth devices are allowed. PokeMon Go could potentially be one of the most dangerous games when it comes to national security in a place like the Pentagon.

Government officials are worried that the games need to pin point your exact location may record sensitive locations of rooms within the Pentagon as well as places where top secret information are stored. The game also uses AR so there is the risk that somehow your pokemon catches could be recorded divulging secret information. PokeMon Go is not the first game to be banned by the Pentagon, and surely there will be many more to come.

via Washington Times

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Oh we want her to play... ;)
It wouldn't matter, shed get a pass for sure. Between the completely corrupt D's and the wimpy R's, she is the Teflon Don.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It wouldn't matter, shed get a pass for sure. Between the completely corrupt D's and the wimpy R's, she is the Teflon Don.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Perhaps Darwin might be a winner?

Efin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't play the game, but is that another word for super-highway?
;)

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro