Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Post in here once you get your LG G4 and let us know your thoughts on your new device! :D

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
OP
wicked

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez

ferret57

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Twitter
ferretfuzzies
Got my Lg G4 on the 8th. and I love this phone. Just love that knock feature, camera is awesome, different themes, Smart settings using at home and away, so many great features with this phone. Doesn't overheat like the turbo did, reception is terrific with AT&T compared to Verizon, and it doesn't drop wifi!!! Found a great phone finally, no more motorolas for me!!! :)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Loving my g4! The best phone I've ever used (so far).
Congrats! hope to hear more great things..
Got my Lg G4 on the 8th. and I love this phone. Just love that knock feature, camera is awesome, different themes, Smart settings using at home and away, so many great features with this phone. Doesn't overheat like the turbo did, reception is terrific with AT&T compared to Verizon, and it doesn't drop wifi!!! Found a great phone finally, no more motorolas for me!!! :)
Congrats! and yes there is good service other than Verizon.. At&t rocks for me...

Tapped by NexusSix

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
My lg g4 overheats when it has trouble with bad connections to lte and wifi and it keeps switching back and forth

Ellyenne

Reaction score
Got my LG G4, and it's certainly an upgrade from my Droid2. There are some features I like (ability to upload and play iTunes music in native format without having to crunch them to MP3, tons of memory, ability to disable preloaded apps). But I have a few problems: it's too big for my hands, and I cannot get the USB connection to work with my Mac. It works fine with Windows computers, but it will not connect to a Mac. The Verizon tech gave up after an hour, LG Technical service gave up after 2 hours and forwarded me to Apple (basically, HUNG UP ON ME). So either Android File Transfer needs to be updated, or LG's Mac drivers are not working.
Takes great pictures and video.
Still looking into a case: I never used one for the Droid2.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Just unboxed my G4 ... it's currently installing an update, so haven't done anything with it. But man I love how it fits in my hand! And the leather feels sweet! Let's see if I can adjust to it coming from an N6

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Got my LG G4, and it's certainly an upgrade from my Droid2. There are some features I like (ability to upload and play iTunes music in native format without having to crunch them to MP3, tons of memory, ability to disable preloaded apps). But I have a few problems: it's too big for my hands, and I cannot get the USB connection to work with my Mac. It works fine with Windows computers, but it will not connect to a Mac. The Verizon tech gave up after an hour, LG Technical service gave up after 2 hours and forwarded me to Apple (basically, HUNG UP ON ME). So either Android File Transfer needs to be updated, or LG's Mac drivers are not working.
Takes great pictures and video.
Still looking into a case: I never used one for the Droid2.

Congrats! did you try a reboot after installing AFT? and is MTP selected under USB debugging..
Just unboxed my G4 ... it's currently installing an update, so haven't done anything with it. But man I love how it fits in my hand! And the leather feels sweet! Let's see if I can adjust to it coming from an N6
congrats again brother.. I look forward to your thoughts...

Tapped by NexusSix

MikeS1971

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
I just got home with mine. Updating apps now. Haven't had a new phone since I got my Note 2 when it was released.