**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;yIPkMhJAhhI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIPkMhJAhhI[/video]
[video=youtube;MscDuDzIt-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MscDuDzIt-4&feature=related[/video]
[video=youtube;Q4NX5GjodHY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4NX5GjodHY&feature=related[/video]

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
2 major comebacks from yesterday amazing. And eagle fans stop blaming the coach. As a niner fan I can attest that if your kicker would have made one of those field goals you guys would have held on and won. This is based on me watching the game.

:ban: :p

Blacksantron

Reaction score
As a life long Lions fan all I want to say is we don't want your pity. We been hated on and been the butt of all the jokes for years..

Those that say "ooh the lions look good this year" don't understand. We look good every year.

D-effin-troit

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;Q3VdgBdkGZ4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3VdgBdkGZ4[/video]

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
RIP Al Davis, definitely had a love em or hate em personality but you can't argue what he has meant to the game in the last 30 years, started as an assistant coach and made it all the way to CEO. One of the fathers of the West Coast offense. Major impact on the game today as we know it.

Last edited:

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
My 49ers have a huge lead. I am hoping we dont let off the gas. But its time to run the ball some more.

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Nice win for the Pats, defense didnt look awful for the first time this season. Plus any win over the Jets is a good one, always play the Pats tough.

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Niners. That is all. ;)

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Still plenty of time for SF to mess it up but honestly they have had the potential to be one of the better teams in the NFL for the last 3 seasons or so, just never put it together, looks like now they are finally realizing the potential.

bdsullivan76

Reaction score
Still plenty of time for SF to mess it up but honestly they have had the potential to be one of the better teams in the NFL for the last 3 seasons or so, just never put it together, looks like now they are finally realizing the potential.

I think harbaugh is the difference. I am not an Alex smith fan....but he played better than I have ever seen him play. I live in Tampa and loved watching them dismantle the suckin- eers.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Go Lions! That is all. ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
On a sidenote, Romo didnt screw up this weekend...
Thank goodness for byes

posted tomorrow using the space time continuum app on my D1...

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Same as Tiki Barber. Gives all that time to a team and never gets the ring. Sanders is on another level though. Can't believe how loyal he was to the Lions.

well he was loyal somewhat, he retired because he didn't feel they payed him the money he deserved. He also said he hated the losing environment in Detroit. He still had atleast 5 or 6 good seasons left too. And Tiki Barber would have won a ring the next season if he didn't flake out like he did.

Last edited: