**The Official 2011 NFL Season Thread**

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well since I haven't seen one posted this year yet, I figured I would take it upon myself to post it.

Use this thread to talk about your favorite teams, the weekends games, the big plays, the wrong plays, and whatever you see fit. You can also ask any fantasy football questions you may have, I am sure none of us are fantasy experts but collectively we can probably help out.

Let's keep it civil and respectful so it can stay open the entire season. Some joking on other teams is ok but let's keep it light and not personal.

Last edited:

lfylove

Reaction score
49ers!! I'm not expecting alot but playoffs wouldn't be far off

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
So I heard an interesting (atleast I thought so) stat on Mike and Mike. This weekend for the first time since the merger in 1970 there are no divisional games being played. I guess they did this in case the lockout extended into the season, it protected them from losing important games that could ultimately effect playoff standings.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm a Denver fan, and not happy after this weekend.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
well since Peyton isn't making a scene this season, Colts wont be making the playoffs. Not after that upset!

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
This thread really isn't necessary since we all already know the Eagles will win he superowl... :p dancedroid

OP
OneTenderRebel

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
This thread really isn't necessary since we all already know the Eagles will win he superowl... :p dancedroid

haha well the "dream team" did put an awful amount of pressure on themselves by announcing to the world they were the best team ever. I think the Eagles and Green Bay will be right there in the NFC though.