The moto apps

darkmatter

Reaction score
So I decided to spend some time with the moto apps. The more I play with them, the more I like them.

The universal inbox is nice. Not only does it give me one place to look at my gmail and texts, it also pulls in yahoo messenger, flickr and facebook pm's.

The social app, same thing. Could use an addition of google+ though. I also like how I can uninstall all the various apps I had to track facebook, flickr, photobucket, yahoo mail, yahoo messenger and wtfever else.

The gallery app, I've said before I love how it pulls your contacts' facebook, flickr etc pics. The way it does pics on your phone is stupid though, I recommend a second gallery app for your phone pics.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Insidious

Reaction score
Yeah the only moto widgets I like are the messaging and social networking ones.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

ConqSoft

Reaction score
The built in Facebook and Twitter stuff is way too limited. Still need the individual apps to fully use them.

OP
darkmatter

darkmatter

Reaction score
Yea, I suppose if you do a lot of stuff like that. I just check for status updates and the like, so the social app works for me.

One issue I've found though, it seems the email push notifications from the universal inbox are spotty. I've seen new emails on my computer, but my phone never said anything. I really like this universal inbox, but not sure I can use it if emails aren't pushed.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk