The file has been: Moved, Renamed, or Deleted. Make sure your SD card is not mounted.

boneitis

Reaction score
The file has been: Moved, Renamed, or Deleted. Make sure your SD card is not mounted.

That is the error message (popup text in a blue box that only appears for a few seconds before disappearing) I am getting every bootup on my D2G after I organized a few pictures on my SD card. I thought I could make it go away by changing my wallpapers, then changing them back but that didn't work. I am using an app called Dual Wallpaper to use one of two wallpapers depending on whether I'm operating in portrait or landscape mode. Anwyay, it (changing and changing back) didn't work. I also tried to change wallpaper the original way; it will set for a moment but gets quickly overridden by Dual Wallpaper anyway (I don't really see any compelling reason to suspect this specific behavior as the culprit).

I then tried to delete the pictures and re-add them to the same new location on SD card. Still not working.

There's no functional impediment due to this, but the fact that it's happening now when it hadn't been previously every time I started up the phone, it's bugging the crap out of me. Anything else I can try?

Last edited:

silverfang77

Reaction score
Your SD card might be corrupt. Plug your phone into your computer, copy all the files on the SD card to your computer, reformat, copy everything back, reboot the phone and see if that's better.

OP
B

boneitis

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply. Just tried it with the formatter on the phone.

Didn't work.