The droid problems and solution thread

kms1325

Reaction score
Mine:

When trying to call someone, it sometimes won't recognize the icon/name and nothing happens.

Sometime it doesn't text when using handcent. I need to use the physical keyboard

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine:

When trying to call someone, it sometimes won't recognize the icon/name and nothing happens.

Sometime it doesn't text when using handcent. I need to use the physical keyboard

How are you attempting to do your voice call? Instead of using the voice call, which for some reason does a horrible job use the search and simply say "call John mobile" or whatever.

I've had no problems with handcent so I can't help you there. I would suggest that you not use a title like the one you chose, it's not helpful when doing a search.

Sleeve

Reaction score
Ditto on the last comment. Post anything you want, but IMNSHO, trying to create meta-topic megathreads a la HoFo when we aren't moderated by militia only reduces readability of the site. Zoom out to the forum level, and for the most part you see a problem and solution discussion segmented by topic. I don't read a thread once it gets over 80 posts, it's guaranteed to have low signal to noise ratio. Just one irrelevant monkey's two cents...