[ROM] The CM7 Gingerbread ROM (CM4D2-GB) is now ready for prime time!

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday havens! From one roc city resident to another!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
Well, I'm back on the CM7s! By the way this new build from Phantom Gamers is like butter. I tried the build form Nis, but i really like Jake's mods and until it's compatible....

Also happy belated to the birthday boys, hope you were both blessed greatly.

In other news, there is some buzzing in the CM9 thread at rootzwiki about some bug fixes that may give us D2'ers 3g, screen rotation, and backlights. Good things happening.

I'm going to try and keep checking in, but I've a lot of responsibilities at home, work, and church right now, so my forum time is a bit more limited. Also, I finally got around to getting a band together (been a mental exercise for a few years now). So that will also take most of the limited free time I actually have.

See you all on the B-side!

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm back on the CM7s! By the way this new build from Phantom Gamers is like butter. I tried the build form Nis, but i really like Jake's mods and until it's compatible....

Also happy belated to the birthday boys, hope you were both blessed greatly.

In other news, there is some buzzing in the CM9 thread at rootzwiki about some bug fixes that may give us D2'ers 3g, screen rotation, and backlights. Good things happening.

I'm going to try and keep checking in, but I've a lot of responsibilities at home, work, and church right now, so my forum time is a bit more limited. Also, I finally got around to getting a band together (been a mental exercise for a few years now). So that will also take most of the limited free time I actually have.

Awesome news brother...Considering I'm having a rough few days..Trying to move without notice as a huge family dispute has landed right in my lap..Maybe some cm9 will cheer me up? Lol peace and thanks for the news!!!!!!!

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

havens1515

Reaction score
Happy birthday havens! From one roc city resident to another!

Happy birthday to you too man! We totally could have celebrated together!!

I understand that completely man! I'm working full time, am currently working as a volunteer coach for a cheerleading team ( it's starting to sound like it may be a paid position next year though!), and occasionally volunteer even MORE time with the local chapter of the Epilepsy Foundation. So between all of that and just normal life things, I don't have much time for the forums either. Most of my posts are during down time at work lol.

Good luck with the band and everything, and thanks for the birthday wishes - It was an awesome birthday weekend!

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
47dd7789-9dd5-e70c.jpg

Not too shabby I must say. I'm currently at 46%. I even recorded and uploaded 3 new songs to sound cloud.

Tapatalked from an Icy CM7'd D2

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's pretty good battery life. CM7 for the X has had way better battery life than ever before also. My battery is kinda iffy though I think I could use a new one.

X

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running Galnet MIUI and its basically like the old MIUI and CM7 put together. Its very nice. I'll probably try Wizard's ICS MIUI next.

Galnet MIUI

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm running Galnet MIUI and its basically like the old MIUI and CM7 put together. Its very nice. I'll probably try Wizard's ICS MIUI next.

Galnet MIUI

Wow sounds like what I was hoping for before upgraded..Cm7 and MIUI combined...lol Awesome!

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

d4dEf@c@

Reaction score
I cannot find the thread that has the DSP manager fix in it.... anyone point me in the direction?

joeblow789

Reaction score
I cannot find the thread that has the DSP manager fix in it.... anyone point me in the direction?
Just for posterity, I had posted a modified hijack-boot.zip on Dec 30th with possible DSP fixes, but I wouldn't use it on anything other than the 12/29 ROM since the hijack zip has changed since then (and can change with each new commit). More discussion here.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score

Galnet MIUI

Where is wizards miui?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
ROM Manager, Droid X forums and Rootzwiki. I am not sure if he has a D2 version, but there is an ICS framework MIUI build for the D2 somewhere.

Also, try the Black Ice MIUI theme. Its very nice and makes it look like ICS

Galnet MIUI

topgungoose

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me where i can find this ROM? All the links are either not working anymore or lead to a dead end. Thank you