That's a lot of battery.

LDB415

Reaction score
I got the Note 2 on Wednesday. I charged it fully and unplugged it. I've used it for about 90-100 minutes of talking and 5-6 hours of email/web/etc. It's been about 44 hours and I just plugged it back in with 21% battery remaining. That's pretty good battery life it seems to me.

jseah

Reaction score
I only get a full day out of mine, but then again I basically have everything turned on on my phone. I don't bother with any of those power saving tips like turning down the display brightness, turning off bluetooth, etc. if I am not using it.

soulpatch

Reaction score
I turn off wifi and gps during work hours though my 4G drains the battery. Either way I am able to watch movies, play games, surf web, text, ect without worrying about my battery but I have to charge nightly.

OP
L

LDB415

Reaction score
Mine had wifi on and for maybe 20 hours also GPS. For the first 38 or so hours I had the brightness not set to auto and turned up a little bit from the auto level. The last 4-5 hours before plugging in I clicked auto and let it reduce brightness a bit.

blowabs

Reaction score
wow....cant wait...i murder my razr maxx, but, have to battery watch if I hotspot it for 2 hours, for sure. How is hotspotting on the gh2?
ty