Eris Battery Question

addisontodd

Reaction score
I know the battery life isn't great. It's something I'm kind of ok with. We're all kinda waiting for batteries to catch up to smart phones the way I see it...

That said. I had my Eris plugged in today until the charge was 100%. Then I had about a half hour phone call WHILE it was plugged in. About five minutes after getting off the phone, I unplugged it, then the next time I "woke up" the device, I was at 84%.... So my question is, can the phone charge while talking when it's plugged in?

Thanks.

rbishopp

Reaction score
I haven't noticed that problem. I'm not on the phone that long but I'll do other stuff while plugged in. I'll have to pay more attention.
I have a question too. I had to hard reset my phone. I messed up not the eris. Now when I plug in to charge the device will sleep the same as if not plugged in. Prior to my reset the screen would dim but still be visible. I liked that because I use it as my clock bedside. Wherever beside happens to be. Any ideas how to get that back? I cant find power managemnt options.
Rich...