That annoying Verizon pop up when connecting to computer

Trionalaw

Reaction score
How do I get rid of that Verizon essentially a commercial talking about all the nice thing you can do with Verizon and I guess backup assistant?

Every time I connect my phone to my computer I get it.

Thanks and happy holidays,

Jim

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
If you right click on the icon in the lower right of task bar you should see a small popup - go to "when connecting" and disable it there.

OP
T

Trionalaw

Reaction score
If you right click on the icon in the lower right of task bar you should see a small popup - go to "when connecting" and disable it there.

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure out where the taskbar is on my bionic. I am running ice cream sandwich since Verizon send it out as an update.

Sorry to bother you again.

Thank you,

Jim

Tonik

Reaction score
Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. I've spent the last 15 minutes trying to figure out where the taskbar is on my bionic. I am running ice cream sandwich since Verizon send it out as an update.

Thank you,

Jim

No, the taskbar on your computer. When your bionic is connected you will notice a new icon by your clock. That is the one you right click.....

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
And to be specific, it'll appear in the lower righthand corner of your screen. Nice to have that option.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13

Thank you,

Jim

My apologies Jim for not being more specific...were you able to get it disabled? :)

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
You just answered my question ;)...glad you got it resolved!