How to stop....

Reaction score
How the hell do you stop the phone from putting that Backup Assistance Verizon page in your browser when you plug the phone to your computer via USB Cable? I'm getting annoyed that everytime I plug my phone in the computer to go to the SD Card, I have to deal with that closing down the verizon page.

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
i think my verizon back up assist is off i never have that problem.

dfcfu342

Reaction score
Plug it in and try turning off autoplay on your computer. That may stop it from happening.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is what I was told.

When you plug your phone in, at the bottom right of your monitor you'll see the MotoHelper icon come up. Right click on that and you should see the message "When device connects..." and an arrow. Move your mouse over to the arrow and it'll give you the choice to either launch "Verizon Media Manager" (default) or "Do Nothing." Check "Do Nothing."

OP
xPlatinum-Androidx
Reaction score
This is what I was told.

When you plug your phone in, at the bottom right of your monitor you'll see the MotoHelper icon come up. Right click on that and you should see the message "When device connects..." and an arrow. Move your mouse over to the arrow and it'll give you the choice to either launch "Verizon Media Manager" (default) or "Do Nothing." Check "Do Nothing."

It worked!!!! Amazing as always aaf709