Thanks

Dad61

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Dad61, I use that because that's what everyone calls me, Dad, minus the 61 of course, that's just the year I was graciously and lovingly accepted in to this world. I've been reading your forum here for the past month or so because I recently acquired my first smart phone. Now some of you might be thinking, "What would a 50 year old fart be doing on these forums, screwing around with his phone for?" In answer to that I offer this, I've been a geek for as long as I can recall, been messing with electronics, computers, sound systems for longer than a lot of you been alive, even growing up as a farm boy with out any encouragement given to it, but I still plugged away at it, my dad never thought I/this would ever amount to anything......surprised ya didn't it pops? My kids, even all the "adopted" ones(our house was the koolaid house, the cool house that all the kids came too, hell, they still do to this day), all come to me with their comp issues and the next step in that is these phones/tablets, yada, yada. Anyways, I just wanted to register and say thank you for all the knowledge I've gained from here, you folks are as awesome as it gets, thank you all, from my heart. Now I might not be as smart as most of you when it comes to these smart phones yet, but I got a lot of knowledge compressed and stored away about a lot of other things, computers, video, electronics and so on, so if you got an off the wall(not part of this forum)question, just PM me and lets see if I can give you a hand. Again, thank you all. Peace and Love, ~Dad EDIT: I just wanted to add that the first thing I did upon recieving my Droid X2 is come here and figure out how to hack it, thanks, lol.

Last edited: