Thank you! Where ever you went to.

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I can't find this thread again but it was a person whom had used Lego's to make a cradle. Thats pure genius, and has changed my life with no added cost. :icon_ banana:

I just handed my kid an Ipod and told him to make it stand with your Lego's. Pretty good match in size and he ain't ever touching my Droid. So Thanks! Who ever you were I hope see this. I can't wait to get some Star Wars or Indiana Jones, or Hulk Lego's and make a themed cradle.

mail

mail

pyro6128

Reaction score
I can't find this thread again but it was a person whom had used Lego's to make a cradle. Thats pure genius, and has changed my life with no added cost. :icon_ banana:

I just handed my kid an Ipod and told him to make it stand with your Lego's. Pretty good match in size and he ain't ever touching my Droid. So Thanks! Who ever you were I hope see this. I can't wait to get some Star Wars or Indiana Jones, or Hulk Lego's and make a themed cradle.

mail

mail

I think its cool that you had your kid do it, and that he came through and did it well

megawatz

Reaction score
link? I have plenty of Lego's from my childhood, i'd love to make one. :p

OP

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
never thought to look in that section thanks.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
You can just goto the search box to the right and type in lego, or whatever, dont need to look down each topic.

There are other threads on the topic also.

dolpns13

Reaction score
does anyone know what the best package of legos to buy is for making a dock? Like starwars legos or something?

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

mail

mail

I just did the same thing and my kid said, "Dad, I'm 42 and no longer have lego's!! Damn smart a$$ kids!!:icon_ banana: