hobiwankinobi

Reaction score
Hello there everyone.

Obvious Star Wars fan here.

I read a few of the other posts, about me? I am a full time single parent of two great kids. Working part time as a school bus driver. Have two small businesses also out of my house. Making soy candles and Gourmet coffee. Let me know if you like coffee? hehe.

I have had simple phones till yesterday. I got the HTC Rezound after much research. I have been reading and digesting as much as possible on the Rezound. Coming from a basic flip phone, its a lot to understand. I do not know yet whether or not I will want to root it and modify it. Still trying to figure out what this baby can (or cant) do. I have built a couple of PC's but this is fairly different, In building PC's its like building a lego set. You know plug this here...no fuss, straightforward. This seems to be messing around with software quite a bit. So I have one issue about not syncing to my pc's (XP PRO and 7) but will most likely post about it on the rezound forum, since that kind of makes sense...I still havent searched everywhere for the answer anyway. If I cant sync I have already thought why not just get a micro sd card reader/writer and physically take the card out and put my music on it and go from there. I am pretty easy to please.

Steve

From the cornfields of Indiana

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome!

Jump in, enjoy, have fun!

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Steve!! And congrats on the Rezound, hear lots of good things about it :biggrin: