Texting and just exits out to home screen?

satarecah

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas on whats going on ill be in the middle of a text and boom kicks me out... im using stock everything lol

ddfuji

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas on whats going on ill be in the middle of a text and boom kicks me out... im using stock everything lol

hit the home key with your palm? or other body part? i do it all the time

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
hit the home key with your palm? or other body part? i do it all the time

Agree, and it sounds stupid but I do it too. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me at first, but then I caught the haptic feedback once and it became obvious.

ddfuji

Reaction score
Agree, and it sounds stupid but I do it too. I couldn't figure it out for the life of me at first, but then I caught the haptic feedback once and it became obvious.

i did it for about the first two to three weeks of the phone, but then i got better at it. still happens every now and then when i use one hand to text.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
i did it for about the first two to three weeks of the phone, but then i got better at it. still happens every now and then when i use one hand to text.

That's similar to something else I was doing. When I would pull down the status bar, I'd pull down quickly and wind up pulling it too far and hit the home or back buttons, immediately closing the status bar before I'd get the chance to view it. Man that drove me crazy for a couple weeks until I got the hang of it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
No im considering i don't use landscape and i swype with my middle finger lol.... it seems to be a Os problem common with many other droids as well deleting my cach on keyboard stopped it :\

Nick80080

Reaction score
I do it all the time.
Make sure finger hand or wrist does not touch the very sensitive buttons.

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
Did you read before posting? I'm not trying to sound rude but ive clearly stated im not hitting the key apprently i have to send a video of how i text and hopfully capture this glitch in the process.

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
Bumping again and no im not hitting the home key :\

OP
satarecah

satarecah

Reaction score
Thats what im trying to avoid since its a 45 min ride. :|

BiGG WiLL

Reaction score
Idk what it could be but try downloading a different keyboard app. (I prefer stock landscape as well tho) But that's all I can think of. Or save everything and prepare for a factory reset. :/