vibrate keys tweakin out

modestokid

Reaction score
So my vibrating touvh keys will work than not work than work. So on and so forth. I have no idea why. Its when im texting or even use the soft keys at the bottom of the screen. Anyone had this problem before? Any suggestions to fix this problem? Thanks

cris

Reaction score
does it doing while charging? i had one freak out while charging. if you tried to touch the screen it would go crazy, open apps and close them and go on and off. i had to send it back in and get a CLNR...You might try a factory reset but if that doesent help then might see about a replacment.

OP
M

modestokid

Reaction score
No. It just does it when im txting really. Ill b in the middle of a word and the vibration will just shut off. Its weird. Annoying too

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Ditto here, always changing, think it's a glitch in the system.

dmilota

Reaction score
Ive noticed it too with my soft keys. I dont know the cause, but if i tap my phone on the back and then try, it will vibrate again.

OP
M

modestokid

Reaction score
Ya mine started after the ics update. It pretty annoying. For me the vibration helps me type the right letters with my big fingers. I hope sumone finds a fix for this soon...

cris

Reaction score
have you tried clearing the internal cache. i clear mine out once a week and reboot my phone at least once a day and i havent had any issues with the keys.

OP
M

modestokid

Reaction score
I haven't. How do i do that? Thru maintenance menu or what? I reboot my fone like once a week or so