Vibrating issues, help me resolve this.

mustangdroid

Reaction score
So I been having this problem where my phone will stop vibrating. When I'm typing something the phone will stop vibrating and when I receive a txt it wont vibrate. It will do that for a while and then it will start working again until I start typing again. I don't know whats the problem, it works fine for a couple of minutes then it stops vibrating. Even when I turn off my phone, it still dont vibrate. Does anyone have this issue?

s_cuttic

Reaction score
I have a bit of a different problem...my phone will randomly vibrate. If I turn the volume all the way down to vibrate, it'll vibrate. When I lock the screen it'll just randomly vibrate a few short vibrations right in a row. It's done in about 2 seconds. My phone will sometimes do it when I turn the volume up or just when I'm doing something like listening to Pandora with the screen unlocked. It never does it if the phone is idle, only when it's being used or I just finished using it. I don't use haptic feedback and my phone is set to only vibrate when in silent mode.

OP
M

mustangdroid

Reaction score
My phone has the haptic feedback when typing but after typing a few letters it will stop vibrating. I'm thinking of doing a factory reset to see if it will fix it. Its getting annoying.