text while on the phone

Sherwood

Reaction score
Is it possible on this phone to talk on tje phone and text at the same time because I am on the phone alot and its nice to be able to send a few text messages while on the phone. I can't seem to figure out how to do it so does anyone know how or know if its possible to send a text while on the phone?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
While you are on the phone tap the home button. Then open your app drawer and tap on your text app and send a text.

You cannot access the internet when you are on the phone unless you are using wifi while on the phone call.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
While you are on the phone tap the home button. Then open your app drawer and tap on your text app and send a text.

You cannot access the internet when you are on the phone unless you are using wifi while on the phone call.

+1! Hook beat me to it! :icon_evil:

OP
S

Sherwood

Reaction score
Ah your a life saver! Thank you so much!

Reaction score
I'm able to text just fine on the phone. My issue tho is that I can't receive audible notifications of receiving a text while on the phone. I have handcent and it has an option to receive audible notifications, which I have set to active, but I'm still not receiving them :(

kjjb0204

Reaction score
Even easier, if you just press and hold home, you're most recent 8 apps will appear. Tap your sms app and you're good to go. As long as sms was one of the most recent 8 apps you've used, you'll see it.

MO3iusONE

Reaction score
That's the one thing at&t use to brag about (browse the web and make a phone call at the same time) pff whatever lol.

The one thing you should take note of, if you text a lot via google voice you wont be able to send messages while making a phone call.

Sent from my DROID PRO using DroidForums App