Text messaging

abbyl116

Reaction score
I have a droid and i swear before when ever I sent a text a little gray box would pop up and say "text message was sent" now it doesnt. Can anyone tell me if it never did that? or is something wrong with my phone

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine never did that.....lol...the default messaging app has an option for "Delivery Reports" but I don't think that's what that is....

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Using the standard text messaging app no message appeared. A little timer clock appeared until your message is sent.

OP
A

abbyl116

Reaction score
thanks i was scared my phone was acting up with software issues again. It already deleted my contacts twice lol. =( But its all better now.

bigthinker

Reaction score
Abby, you say that it has deleted your contacts...Are you using the home version of sms or an APP from the market?

pp

hawkfan71

Reaction score
I'm using go pro for my texting, when I'm talking on the phone, I can't send text messages while talking. Can anyone help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can only send text messages while talking with carrier's messaging. You can't use data and voice at the same time, voice takes precedence.

hawkfan71

Reaction score
Thanks for the info,

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Zregnier

Reaction score
I uninstalled stock text messaging 2.3.4 and now I can't get MMS through GO SMS. Anyone have the stock app .apk I can grab and know what the permissions are?

Bella115

Reaction score
Is there a way that you can see if someone read the text that was sent to them